Jeremy Corbyn's party are up eight points from last month to 34% with the Conservatives unchanged on 49%.
The poll was conducted between May 17 and 18, but the size of the sample was not given.
This is not the first time the Hollywood star, whose films include Twins and LA Confidential, has come out in favour of Corbyn.
Mr Corbyn also reiterated his party's commitment to ensuring the pension triple lock, ending the freeze on working age benefits, free school meals, improving public housing and ending tuition fees.
Mr Corbyn will say: "Where the Tories look to divide, Labour seeks to bring people together".
Jeremy Corbyn and his team will take comfort in the poll, which suggests that the Labour vote is solidifying as the campaign advances.
He said: "Labour's proposals will ask the top 5% of earners and the big corporations to pay a bit more, to help address these problems".Читайте также: Ivanka Trump Steals Dad's Saudi Spotlight On Social Media
"Now we've got the Panama thing".
Mrs May said she was maintaining Mr Cameron's controversial target to reduce net immigration below 100,000 - something she failed to do in six years as Home Secretary.
Merging with the Lib Dems and the return of Blair both get support from Labour voters. If anything, efforts are being redoubled for each party looking to get their messages out there ahead of polling day, now less than three weeks away.
In a lengthy Facebook post Saturday, May warned that a lot is "at stake" in the election and said the United Kingdom has "great challenges", including the need to provide "security for older people while being fair to the young".
Akala, who has said he "never was a Labour supporter" before this year's General Election, says he would vote for Corbyn this time around.
The poll, by ORB, asked voters over the passed week whether "Labour should formally split and a group should breakaway and form a new party if it does not win power at this election".
She added: "This plan has completely failed to spread the risk and cost of social care across society as a whole, and in effect has left the burden on the shoulders of millions of older people and their families".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Embattled Trump starts foreign tour with Saudi arms deal
- Is Jared Kushner a person of interest in the Trump-Russia investigation?
- Kevin Durant, Draymond Green believe Kawhi Leonard will play in Game 3
- Mumbai Indians in final of IPL-10, beat KKR by six wickets
- Iran's Rouhani vows to deliver campaign promises
- In Saudi Arabia, Melania Trump opts to keep her head bare
- Former National Security Adviser Has Not Responded To Subpoena
- Jared Kushner's sister touts family connections in order to woo Chinese investors
- Jose Mourinho fighting for new Manchester United deal
- Lacazette leaving Lyon, hints at Atleti move