"I want to say, hold tight Adele, because when a new thing drops you'll be back to get the record back", the Canadian recording artist said in accepting one of his awards at the star-studded event held in Las Vegas.
Drake took home 13 awards during Sunday night's Billboard Music Awards, also dubbed the most boring award show in the world that left people asking questions like, "Who is this Dollar Tree Rihanna performing?"
Hot Stock to Watch: Amgen Inc. (AMGN)
Zooming in closer, company stock has been 4.26% for the quarter, 4.36% over the past month, and -0.18% over the past week. Turning to Tesco Corporation (NASDAQ:TESO), its shares were trading at $5.25 a gain of $0.15, on the trading floor.
When asked why she thought the signature song from Titanic was an instant classic, she said "I think it's because it was not supposed to be a part of the movie, period".
For her next performance, she wore a very revealing black jumpsuit that resembled one she wore nearly 30 years earlier, reports express.co.uk.
"So, I've wanted to do what I do since I was four years-old".
Bomber named as May condemns 'sick' attack
Grande , who was not injured in the blast, tweeted: "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words". The Islamic State group claimed responsibility , although a top USA security official said the claim could not be verified.
Cher wants you to know you can be sexy post-70.
The BTS "Army" of fans voted for the award on Twitter and on the awards website, using the hashtag #BTSBBMAS more than 300 million times - yes, you read that right. "And I can do a five-minute plank, just saying".
'Thank you. I love you.
Emeli, who released her second album Long Live The Angels in 2016, told The Sun on Sunday Fabulous Magazine: "There was so much love there, it wasn't like: 'You go that way and I'll go that way'".
3 of the most painful cuts in Donald Trump's new budget
Although the Trump budget is dead well before its arrival in Congress, a few of its elements could start useful conversations. Trump's reason for not touching any reforms of Social Security or Medicare is that he promised not to on the campaign trail.
- United Kingdom terror threat raised to highest level
- The attack in Manchester: Theresa may made a serious statement
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma and more at Zaheer-Sagarika engagement bash
- Gary Neville opens up about Chelsea under Antonio Conte
- Venezuelan President: We Are Treated like Jews during the Holocaust
- Will do everything to achieve Israel-Palestinian peace deal
- John Brennan: Russia Interfered In US Election Process
- South Korea has fired into North Korea
- Chinese government gets custom version of Windows 10
- 'Heinous Attack Upon Humanity': Trump Offers Condolences to Victims of UK Attack