As for pricing, the Honor Play Pad 2 (8-inch) is priced at CNY 799 for the 2GB RAM/ 32GB storage Wi-Fi only model, CNY 999 for the 2GB RAM/ 32GB storage LTE model, and CNY 1,299 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage LTE model.
Did you see Cristiano Ronaldo miss an absolute sitter against Celta Vigo?
Four points in their last two remaining La Liga games guarantee their 33rd La Liga title. Real simply needs to get a point on Sunday at Malaga to win the league.
The Honor 6A will go on pre-order in China on May 25th, but there's no info on when it would hit other markets.
Honor 6A has a metal unibody design and features a 5-inch display that has HD display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. This is paired with Adreno 505 GPU. Honor 6A is packed with 13-megpaixel rear camera and 5-megapixel selfie camera. At the rear, the two tablets feature a 5MP auto-focus camera, while the front-facing camera is a 2MP unit. It comes with 16GB/32GB in-built storage options which can be expanded upto 128GB using MicroSD card.
United Kingdom threat level raised to critical from severe, prime minister says
Greater Manchester Police quickly secured the area, including the nearby Victoria train station where all trains were cancelled. The attacker died in the blast, reports the BBC.
Coming to the connectivity options, Honor 6A includes hybrid dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and Global Positioning System. The smartphone also houses a fingerprint scanner, which is placed on its back panel. It comes in Gold, Silver, Blue and Pink colors. They run on the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box, with Honor's custom EMUI 5.1 skin on top. A 3,020mAh battery is also a part of this package, and it is not removable.
The dual-SIM Honor 6A will be sold in two models. It will go on sale in China from 1st June. One will have 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of on-board storage for the price of CNY 800, or about $115.
Hackers Spoof Samsung Iris Scanners With A Photo And Contact Lens
All biometric unlock features, including fingerprints and the aforementioned facial recognition, have proved hackable in the past. In a video shared by Chaos Computer Club , a mere dummy-eye was used to replace the true owner of the eye.
- James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, Russell Westbrook vie for MVP
- Miley Cyrus gives emotional performance of 'Malibu' at Billboard Music Awards
- 8-Year-Old, Teen Are First Identified Victims of UK Concert Blast
- Virginia Spoils UNC's National Championship Dreams in NCAA Men's Tennis Final
- Mueller cleared by U.S. ethics experts to head Russia probe
- Voting Districts in North Carolina Unconstitutional
- The 11 candidates Trump is considering for FBI director
- Trump aims for big cuts in healthcare, anti-poverty programs
- Manchester United Beat Crystal Palace Despite Resting Players for Europa Final
- Antioch Father May Be Victim Of Gas Station Botulism Outbreak