Arsenal's loss was Liverpool's gain as they qualified for Europe's top competition for just the second time since 2009.
This was Klopp's first full season at the helm and he claimed plenty was gleaned from his squad, who he feels need to be more sure of their methods in times of struggle.
There has been a lot of speculation linking Brazilian star Philippe Coutinho with a move to FC Barcelona in recent months - here is what the Liverpool playmaker recently had to say about his immediate future.
Federal Bureau of Investigation withholds Comey memos from House panel
Kirsten Gillibrand , D-N.Y., Coats said he had no written documentation regarding conversations he has had with either Trump or Rogers.
"I know managers defend themselves by using certain things but we actually have a better total of points this season than we had previous year and we finished second".
Coutinho has shown in the past few weeks that he can also shine in a "no.8" role though, so it'll be interesting to see how Klopp decides to pick his team once new players are signed.
Speaking in Dublin this morning, former Arsenal midfielder Brady defended Wenger and said his achievements as manager since 1996 shouldn't be discarded on the back of one season.
"I think the club has a strong foundation, a strong organisation and everything to be one year out and come straight back in, like Chelsea did last season".
CBO report on GOP health care plan due today
Trump has suggested the IRS won't enforce penalties against people who don't buy coverage, as Obama's individual mandate requires. Average premiums would be lower in 2026 than they would be under Obamacare, both in states that do and don't seek waivers.
"It is not easy to be in the Champions League - think of the teams who are not in it now", he said.
"I know managers defend themselves by using certain things".
"The club will now need to improve the ticket exchange and incentives to use it to ensure there aren't 20,000 empty seats at every game". We have managed to achieve that.
But even as Arsenal's continuous pursuit of a fourth Premier League title eludes them, it always seems they are a shoe-in for Champions League football year in and year out.
USA decries Washington, DC, brawl during Erdogan's visit
VOA's Turkish Service said the protesters were supporters of Selahattin Demirtas, a jailed pro-Kurdish lawmaker. USA expresses concern in "strongest possible terms" after violence erupted outside the Turkish embassy .
- Military official: United States airstrike hits pro-regime forces in Syria
- United players dedicate Europa League win to Manchester victims
- NFL Meetings decide more celebrations and Super Bowl move
- Tornado Touches Down in Northwestern Davie Co., Yadkin Co
- Manchester bomber was "likely" acting with others
- Trump, Israeli leaders pledge Middle East cooperation
- Two JIT men are politically aligned: Hussain Nawaz
- Parties battle for control of Montana's only US House seat
- Philippines President Duterte Declares Martial Law On Mindanao Island
- Here's what the 'glowing orb' Trump touched in Saudi Arabia actually was