An emotional evening in Stockholm began on Wednesday with a moment of silence in memory of those killed at an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena, before goals from Pogba and Henrikh Mkhitaryan clinched a 2-0 victory over Ajax.
United players wore black armbands while chants of "Manchester" rang out from their fans as reminders of the attack were everywhere at the Friends Arena in Sweden.
Once Chris Smalling directed Blind's corner towards Mkhitaryan for the Armenian to score his sixth Europa League goal of the season early in the second half, a United victory felt inevitable.
Rouhani Should Dismantle Iran's Network of Terrorism
Rouhani said he hopes the Trump administration will "settle down" enough for his nation to better understand it. Our missiles are for peace and for defence ... "Iran has stood by their side and continues to do so", he said.
"We came without the happiness we should bring with us, because when you come for these big matches you come happy, you come proud. We played for England, we played for Manchester and we played for them - the people who died".
Shortly after Manchester United lifted the Europa League trophy, José Mourinho said that he gave Ed Woodward the names of new players he wants to sign more than two months ago.
But that has not stopped the former Everton midfielder being linked with a move away.
Find My Device: new name and features for Google's Android Device Manager
The app is obviously designed for use on a friend's Android device, or for using on your own phone to find a lost tablet or watch. Google Lens will be rolling out to Android devices across the coming months as part of an update to Google Assistant.
Ajax, fielding the youngest starting lineup in a European final, was expected to make a quick start as it did in its 4-1 win over Olympique Lyonnais in its semifinal first leg.
Southgate named a 25-man squad which includes Tottenham Hotspur right back Kieran Trippier for the first time.
Foreigners among militants fighting Philippine army in Mindanao: solicitor
President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao on Tuesday because of these threats. Much of Marawi , which is in Lanao del Sur province, was still a no-go zone Thursday.
- Palestinians injured during rallies for prisoners
- Macron unshaken by Trump power grip
- Trump son-in-law sought secret line to Moscow
- USA leaks shed light on Manchester attack, but infuriate UK
- Ariana Grande Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour in Wake of Manchester Arena Bombing
- Warriors favored over LeBron and Cavaliers in the Finals
- Series between Senators, Penguins, likely hinges on Sullivan's next big decision
- Theresa May to raise information leak with Donald Trump
- Iran dismisses Trump's allegations as delusional
- UK Bomber Said to Have Told Mother 'Forgive Me' Before Blast