England lead the three-match series 2-0 after a 72-run victory at Headingley on Wednesday and a two-run success at Southampton on Saturday.
Man-of-the-match Stokes made a superb century before England sealed a stunning last-ball win in the second one-day global to go 2-0 up with just one to play ahead of Monday's finale at Lord's.
"Hopefully we can just continue going forward and continue this form into the Champions Trophy".
Dead, Including Police Chief And Suspect, After Shooting At Ohio Nursing Home
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation is processing the crime scene and leading the investigation into Friday's incident. Authorities say the gunman had taken two passers-by as hostages in a wooded area behind the Pine Kirk Care Center .
It is expected he will have a second round of scans - probably on Tuesday - to establish the cause of pain in his left knee, after initial checks proved inconclusive but indicated no recurrence of the injury which required surgery 12 months ago.
"Batting, fielding and running around isn't an issue".
"We are managing it as well as we can with the physios, doctors and myself", said Stokes."It is an injury I have had before and something that sometimes will just go away". I don't know what else I can say, I was pretty upset. "We only really find out how it is when I start bowling".
England begin their home Champions Trophy campaign against Bangladesh at The Oval on Thursday.
Jadhav will not be released nor acquitted: Khawar Quraishi
He had explained that the case was more about political point scoring than about the law. You are making something out of nothing".
Eoin Morgan, England's captain, said his team were unaware of any suggestion that the ball had been scuffed up.
Talking on his injury, Stokes said: "It is just in my delivery stride bowling. He's good to play as a batsman if need be but obviously we want Ben Stokes the all-rounder".
Thanks to Bairstow's 63-ball half-century, they at least avoided an unwanted new national record low total, yet home prospects of beginning the Champions Trophy on a nine-match winning streak later this week were nonetheless severely dented.
'GST will help in evolving India as tax-compliant society'
Currently, some states levy purchase tax of 2-5 per cent on foodgrains, which will be abolished under GST. The Nagaland Assembly on Saturday passed Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) Bill to join rest of the country.
- British Airways resumes flights from London after IT failure, but chaos continues
- Paris mayor condemns black festival, says it bars whites
- Trump lashes out at leaks, considers staff upheaval
- Three Periods: An inside look at the Penguins-Senators series
- G7 in historic split as Trump goes his own way
- Man on 'erratic' joy ride in Toronto with stolen ambulance
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch, first gameplay footage released
- Donald Trump says North Korea shows 'great disrespect' to China with missile
- Cannes 2017: Bella Hadid fought her wardrobe malfunctions like a boss
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Wins Re-Election