England lead the three-match series 2-0 after a 72-run victory at Headingley on Wednesday and a two-run success at Southampton on Saturday.
Man-of-the-match Stokes made a superb century before England sealed a stunning last-ball win in the second one-day global to go 2-0 up with just one to play ahead of Monday's finale at Lord's.
"Hopefully we can just continue going forward and continue this form into the Champions Trophy".
Paris mayor condemns black festival, says it bars whites
But, Delpuech added, the police "would ensure the rigorous compliance of the laws, values, and principles of the republic". A black feminist festival in Paris that excludes white people could be being banned, the city's mayor has warned.
It is expected he will have a second round of scans - probably on Tuesday - to establish the cause of pain in his left knee, after initial checks proved inconclusive but indicated no recurrence of the injury which required surgery 12 months ago.
"Batting, fielding and running around isn't an issue".
"We are managing it as well as we can with the physios, doctors and myself", said Stokes."It is an injury I have had before and something that sometimes will just go away". I don't know what else I can say, I was pretty upset. "We only really find out how it is when I start bowling".
England begin their home Champions Trophy campaign against Bangladesh at The Oval on Thursday.
New French president promises tough talk at first Putin meeting
His thinking was plain to see, as he crushed Trump's hand until the latter's fingers seemed to quiver for mercy. Macron said in the interview that he believed he could establish a "cordial relationship" with Trump.
Eoin Morgan, England's captain, said his team were unaware of any suggestion that the ball had been scuffed up.
Talking on his injury, Stokes said: "It is just in my delivery stride bowling. He's good to play as a batsman if need be but obviously we want Ben Stokes the all-rounder".
Thanks to Bairstow's 63-ball half-century, they at least avoided an unwanted new national record low total, yet home prospects of beginning the Champions Trophy on a nine-match winning streak later this week were nonetheless severely dented.
Kevin Love on Cavs-Warriors: "I don't feel like we're underdogs".
Both teams have compared favorably with one another in this postseason. But James is always up for a challenge and should never be ruled out.
- Pakistan PM's son grilled over Panama Papers
- 'GST will help in evolving India as tax-compliant society'
- Trump lashes out at leaks, considers staff upheaval
- U.K. Lowers Threat Level as May Urges Public to Remain Vigilant
- British Airways resumes flights from London airports following global computer outage
- British Airways resumes flights from London after IT failure, but chaos continues
- Volunteers decorate graves at LI National Cemetery with flags
- Israeli govt meeting near Jerusalem site angers Palestinians
- Oil trades near $50 as disappointment over Opec agreement eases
- Cannes 2017: Bella Hadid fought her wardrobe malfunctions like a boss