Golf legend Tiger Woods was arrested around 3 a.m. Monday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence in Jupiter, Florida, Jupiter police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said. He was released around 10:50 on his own recognizance.
US beats Kiwis on opening day of America's Cup qualifiers
Spithill is determined to get that point, even if the team, owned by software billionaire Larry Ellison, isn't always ideal . New Zealand also dominated Ainslie's Land Rover BAR, despite incurring a penalty during the starting manoeuvres.
Messages left with the Jupiter Police Department were not immediately returned. He missed the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open in January and withdrew from a European Tour event in Dubai in February with back spasms.
Trump goes on another Twitter rant, calls leaks 'fabricated lies'
Kushner in March said he was ready to testify about his Russian Federation meetings to the Senate Intelligence Committee. Trump was ready to make major changes in how the communications team deals with the press.
Woods has struggled with back injuries and has recently undergone successful fusion surgery, claiming "he hadn't felt this good in years". It's just a matter of not screwing up and letting it fuse. All I can do is take it day by day.
Manchester attack: Two more persons arrested
It means that soldiers deployed to bolster security will stand down on Monday night as an attack is no longer considered imminent. GMP said officers made the latest arrests as they executed a warrant at an address in Cheetham Hill, north of the city centre.
"When healed, I look forward to getting back to a normal life, playing with my kids, competing in professional golf and living without the pain I have been battling so long". I can't twist for another two and a half to three months. "I am concentrating on short-term goals".
- Greece fails to reach bailout deal with eurozone finance ministers
- North Korea conducts yet another ballistic missile test
- On first day back, Trump lashes out at "fake news media"
- Defying Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Bengal Minister Uses Lal Batti, Is Unapologetic
- It's 'snowing' in Bengaluru.but not the kind you are thinking
- North Korea test-fires another ballistic missile
- Manchester terror attack: Bomber reportedly visited Germany days before attack
- Britain braced for possibility of another terrorist attack
- 'Kushner sought secret back channel with Russia'
- Raonic eases past Darcis at French Open