Golf legend Tiger Woods was arrested around 3 a.m. Monday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence in Jupiter, Florida, Jupiter police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said. He was released around 10:50 on his own recognizance.
Sources say Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
His press conference caused a firestorm of controversy and drew criticism from both Democrats and Republicans. The FBI reportedly had doubts about the document, and by August , they determined it was fake.
Messages left with the Jupiter Police Department were not immediately returned. He missed the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open in January and withdrew from a European Tour event in Dubai in February with back spasms.
Raonic eases past Darcis at French Open
Canadian fifth seed Milos Raonic raced into round two with a routine 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 victory over Steve Darcis of Belgium. Visibly happy with his performance, he then mingled with ball boys at the center of the court and thanked the crowd.
Woods has struggled with back injuries and has recently undergone successful fusion surgery, claiming "he hadn't felt this good in years". It's just a matter of not screwing up and letting it fuse. All I can do is take it day by day.
It's 'snowing' in Bengaluru.but not the kind you are thinking
In February, Bellandur lake , the city's largest water body, caught fire and it took almost four hours to put it out. Bengalureans from across the city have come together to reclaim lakes under United Bengaluru .
"When healed, I look forward to getting back to a normal life, playing with my kids, competing in professional golf and living without the pain I have been battling so long". I can't twist for another two and a half to three months. "I am concentrating on short-term goals".
- Button to Alonso: 'I'm gonna pee in your seat!'
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics
- North Korea conducts yet another ballistic missile test
- Minnesota beats Iowa 9-3, earns rematch with Hawkeyes
- Ultimate fan boy Drake meeting Celine Dion is just the cutest
- 'Kushner sought secret back channel with Russia'
- Manchester attack: Two more persons arrested
- Arsenal beat Chelsea to win FA Cup
- Greece fails to reach bailout deal with eurozone finance ministers
- Trump's Middle East approach partly right