Earlier this year, LG unveiled its G6 flagship smartphone powered by Qualcomm's 821 SoC at the same time as Samsung signed an exclusive deal with the latter for debuting its Snapdragon 835 SoC with Galaxy S8, S8 Plus smartphones.
According to Korean publication The Investor, the firm has teamed up with Qualcomm on the Snapdragon 845 processor, the successor to this year's Snapdragon 835.
The Ultimate Trifecta: Warriors Advance to Third Straight Finals
Golden State is shooting 50 percent from the field while averaging 118.3 points in 12 playoff games. What they did against Golden State worked better than what anyone else did against Golden State .
In summing up, he wrote: "I believe this to be LG's best phone in years, but with the competition improving too, it's a tough call as to whether or not the G6 will stand up against the upcoming iPhone 8 or Samsung Galaxy S8".
The latest report suggests that LG is also interested in the Snapdragon 845 for its G7, which should be announced next year. LG is looking forward to install the chip on G7 and take a lead over its rivals.
Modi has "very good interaction" with Merkel during Germany visit
After recent summits, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said May 28 that Europe must take its fate into its own hands. She did not mention Mr Trump by name. "They were clear and comprehensible".
According to Aju Business Daily an industry official says, "The adoption of the Snapdragon 845 for LG's next flagship phone seems inevitable, considering the emerging virtual reality and augmented reality solutions require more powerful data processing capability". It's been previously reported that the chip maker was working with Samsung to place the Snapdragon 845 on the Galaxy S9 next year, accoridng to Android Authority. We hope the sales of the upcoming LG G7 will turn out to be positive as well. The two companies are said to have started the work in tandem for the chipset, which will be based on a 7nm manufacturing process.
The LG G7, which will be released in 2018, will reportedly come with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 processor.
Ariana Grande to perform another concert in Manchester
The family of an off-duty policewoman who died at the Manchester concert attack has paid tribute to her courage. "We are furious. This is completely unacceptable", a government ministry source said of the images "leaked from inside the USA system".
- Kerr 'not ready' to return to Warriors sideline
- Kerr to miss NBA Cavs-Warriors Finals opener
- Brazil's federal police anxious about new justice minister
- Israeli approval of Jerusalem cable auto project focus of dailies — Newspapers review
- President Trump Plans to Exit the Paris Accord on Climate Change
- Fever-Struck Yuvraj to Miss Warm-up Match Against New Zealand Today
- Mets say Matz, Lugo will each make another rehab start
- Family honors hero killed in racist train attack
- Pope Francis Condemns 'Barbaric Attack' on Egyptian Christians
- South African ruling party backs scandal-tainted president