The positive finish to the season certainly helped to make the meeting run smoothly, although there has always been the sense that Kroenke was ready to stand by Wenger.
Danny Rose could be a new team-mate for Herrera, with the Daily Mirror reporting that United lead the race for the Tottenham and England full-back, who looks set to leave Spurs after 10 years at the club.
Kenya launches multi-billion dollar railway amid concerns over costs
Kenyatta was one of many heads of state attending China's forum on the project earlier this month. Kenya's president has opened the country's largest infrastructure project since independence.
Arsenal's board met on Tuesday to discuss their out-of-contract manager but the club would not confirm reports he had agreed a prolonged stay. Arsenal didn't end up with either player. "I'm here for whatever the team needs and I have shown that during the season".
"And then (Aaron) Ramsey was off-side because he was interfering in play".
Not Bad: Arsene Wenger lifts a record seventh FA Cup last weekend at Wembley and has signed a contract extension which will keep him at the club until 2019. We knew they would play well as they have the last weeks.
While Wenger will make the final decisions on those moves, the board will probably want to hear his plans.
Arsenal forward Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain said he was not bothered when Nigerian global Victor Moses went down inside the box in Saturday's FA Cup final but was surprised by the sending off.
TPP Nations Agree to Complete Preparatory Work Without US
Officials from the TPP countries will meet in Japan in July and bring proposals to the November meeting. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe previously said that the TPP would be "meaningless" without the U.S.
It's understood there is a contract on the table for him to sign - which he is expected to do so.
The 67-year-old has been in charge of the London club for 21 years and his contract expires next month.
Chelsea were expected to pressurise the Gunners backline early on, but it was Arsenal who started brighter and were in front inside four minutes.
Had the Gunners turned it on as they did at Wembley in the rest of the season they would have undoubtedly improved their position.
Half of President Trump's twitter followers are bots
Only Trump and perhaps some collection of his advisors know for certain if this president bought any of his 31 million followers. He has forged a career out of social media and the internet and said he recognizes follower buying as common practice.
- White House official: Trump expected to pull out of Paris climate deal
- Singh leads Langer by a stroke at Senior PGA on Trump course
- Amazon Hits Milestone With Stock Shares Hitting $1000 For The First Time
- IPG Investment Advisors LLC Invests $326000 in Ralph Lauren Corp (RL)
- U.S. admits Mosul air strike killed more than 100 civilians
- United Nations chief says climate deal 'absolutely essential'
- Apple iPhone 8 Dimensions Leaked and Compared with Samsung Galaxy S8
- Latest Pirates of the Caribbean film provides yet more treasure
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal manager agrees two-year contract
- FC Barcelona confirm Ernesto Valverde as new first team coach