When the new Surface Pro tablet-laptop was launched last week, Apple gained all the more reason to launch an update to their MacBook Pro line soon.
7 teams that could make the NBA Finals in 2018, ranked
He is averaging 32.5 points per game in these playoffs, eclipsed only by the 35.3 per-game average as a spry 24-year-old in 2009. Once Warriors-Cavaliers III finally begins, we could be staring at this generation's Celtics-Lakers.
Six months may not seem like a lot of time, but when new computers are expected to have the latest chips, it can be an eternity, and given that the newest of the MacBook Pro machines has only arrived with a sixth-generation Intel chip (Skylake) when we're well into a seventh-generation (Kaby Lake), you can probably guess what's going to come next.
The filings also note the existence of four new iPad versions with the following model identifiers: A1670, A1671, A1701, and A1709. The company's Windows 10 devices have housed the technology since January this year, while the 2016 MacBook Pro shipped with the outdated sixth generation of processors.
Apple last upgraded the MacBook Pro in October 2016 after a gap of nearly 18 months, which housed the sixth-gen Kaby Lake processor, Touch ID, and a Touch Bar. Moreover, users can also expect to get up to 32 GB of RAM, along with faster memory and SSD.
Associate: Fired FBI head OK'd to testify before Senate
Also Wednesday, a Justice Department official confirmed that Mueller had named a top Justice Department official to his team. Trump fired Flynn in February for making misleading statements about his contacts with the Russian ambassador to Washington.
Meanwhile, as for their batteries, Microsoft promised that the new Surface Pro can stay up for about 13.5 hours while the MacBook Pro 13 has been proven to deliver its advertised 10-hour battery life. However, it does not necessarily mean the new Surface Pro comes cheap.
The most basic new Surface Pro configuration costs $799.99 (shipping starts on June 15) while the higher-end variants can be priced as much as $2,699.
Demonitisation not responsible for GDP decline: Jaitley
The Defence Acquisition Council has acted in an unprecedented manner, as opposed to the inaction during previous years. The finance minister said the BJP-led NDA government had shown decisiveness, even the ability to take hard decisions.
- The Array Biopharma (ARRY) Earns Media Sentiment Score of
- Leaving climate deal likely wouldn't add U.S. jobs
- Apple Files New Macs And iPads In Eurasia Ahead Of WWDC
- Evacuations as cyclone approaches Bangladesh
- President Trump still undecided on Paris climate accord
- PM defends TV debate no-show as Corbyn decides on last-minute appearance
- Trump to announce decision on Paris Accord on Thursday amid exit reports
- President Trump's Son-in-Law Pushes Back Report Alleging Back-Channel with Russia
- United Kingdom poll: Hung Parliament forecast hits pound
- China vows to work with EU to uphold Paris pact