Microsoft's new subscription service for Xbox owners is now live.
Game Pass doesn't stream games over your internet connection, like some of its competitors, including PlayStation Now. The service, which was originally revealed back in February, brings Xbox One gamers access to a rotating catalog almost 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games for the price of $9.99 a month. Although just a USB hard drive, the Game Drive for Xbox performed well enough, and didn't really cost much more than a comparable USB drive without the Xbox branding. For $10 per month, the get access to over 100 games for the console which includes some big names like Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and Halo 5: Guardians.
TriMet Stabbing Suspect Rails In Court
Portland stabbing survivor Micah Fletcher was in court May 30 as his alleged attacker Jeremy Christian was arraigned. The organisers said they were inspired by the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad, quoting a passage from the Qu'ran.
Now offering 112 titles, you'll still need to download games from the Xbox Store, rather than streaming them.
After months of being in testing with Insiders, Microsoft began offering Xbox Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold subscribers last week. After all, there are only so many games that you can store on the Xbox's internal hard drive.
Bob Seger to kick off 'Runaway Train' tour in August
Fans looking to hit multiple shows this time around will be overjoyed to know the tour stops in Des Moines on October 10 and St. Tickets are available at the iWireless Center box office, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, and www.ticketmaster.com .
As an added value, Seagate is offering a one-month subscription to the Xbox Game Pass with the 2 TB model, and a two-month subscription with the 4 TB model. Starting today, they are rolling out this service to all Xbox One users in 31 markets.
Gamers can take their favorite games and the hottest titles from the Xbox Game Pass catalog along with them-wherever.
President's Son-in-law Scrutinized in Russian Meddling Investigation
Graham confirmed Comey told Senate and House select committees on intelligence about the email but he never indicated it was fake.
- Tigers swap for SEC? Auburn AD would like to see it happen
- Former FBI Director Comey to testify before Congress on June 8
- Corey Lewandowski Says He's Open to Returning to Trump's Team
- Clinton quip on 'covfefe': It was a message to Russians
- Apple reportedly readies Siri speaker in bid to rival Amazon, Google
- Finals of National Spelling Bee begin with 40 elite spellers
- UK Labour chief Corbyn challenges Theresa May to debate as race tightens
- Federal government set to help softwood industry with $1 billion aid package
- Cyclone Mora claims 7 lives in Bangladesh
- Lebanon might ban new 'Wonder Woman' because of star's Israeli heritage