Turnout Tuesday was more than four times greater than the first day of early voting for the original race on April 18, which only saw 160 Cobb voters vote in person. The panel will include Greg Bluestein, from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Condace Pressley, from News 95.5/AM750, and Richard Elliot, from WSB-TV.
Kylie Jenner Kopies Kendall With This Surprising Use for Emojis
A source told OK! that Travis hasn't been shy about what he thinks when it comes to the Jenners' performances in bed. Before heading off, Kylie was seen standing in front of Scott, which resulted in him pulling her in close to him.
In Georgia, Ossoff almost won an April 18 primary outright in a field of 18 candidates.
Tom Price vacated the seat when he became secretary of U.S. Health and Human Services for the Trump administration. He drew 48.1 percent of the vote, earning a spot in the runoff. Handel finished second with about 19.8 percent of the vote in the crowded primary, which had 18 candidates on the ballot.
Tom Cruise reveals Top Gun 2 title
PARIS, FRANCE - MAY 30: Tom Cruise attends " The Mummy - La Momie" Paris Premiere at Le Grand Rex on May 30, 2017 in Paris, France.
Democrats are aiming for a major upset in the June 20 election in Atlanta's traditionally conservative suburbs.
The latest exclusive WSB-TV, Landmark Communications poll of Georgia's 6th Congressional District runoff election shows Republican Karen Handel and Democrat Jon Ossoff each have advantages in some areas. Republicans have won special elections already in Kansas and Montana.
Ex-Penn State president a 'failure'
The sentencing ends the last criminal case in the Sandusky scandal , which broke in 2011 and led to the firing of Paterno. Prosecutors are seeking jail time for Spanier, 68, with sentencing guidelines calling for up to a year in prison.
State law requires that polls be open during normal business hours during the early voting period. Yet he's lumped in with her, along with images of Michael Moore and sundry window-breaking, car-burning, trashcan-spilling anarchists, as "angry liberals" who "have gone too far" in their determination to foist Ossoff on the clean-living suburbanites of the sixth district.
- Environment minister calls USA withdrawal from climate deal 'regrettable'
- Malaysia Airlines attack: Lankan fails to appear in court
- In Saudi Speech, Trump Declares Absolute War Between Good and Evil
- Warriors Blow Out Cavs In Game 1 Of NBA Finals
- Golden State Warriors dominate Cleveland Cavaliers 113-91
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg returns to Harvard as commencement speaker
- May denies Trump 'subservience' over climate deal
- Blues rocker Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Liam Gallagher reaches out to Noel
- House Intelligence Committee issues subpoenas for Flynn, Cohen