Turnout Tuesday was more than four times greater than the first day of early voting for the original race on April 18, which only saw 160 Cobb voters vote in person. The panel will include Greg Bluestein, from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Condace Pressley, from News 95.5/AM750, and Richard Elliot, from WSB-TV.
Tom Cruise reveals Top Gun 2 title
PARIS, FRANCE - MAY 30: Tom Cruise attends " The Mummy - La Momie" Paris Premiere at Le Grand Rex on May 30, 2017 in Paris, France.
In Georgia, Ossoff almost won an April 18 primary outright in a field of 18 candidates.
Tom Price vacated the seat when he became secretary of U.S. Health and Human Services for the Trump administration. He drew 48.1 percent of the vote, earning a spot in the runoff. Handel finished second with about 19.8 percent of the vote in the crowded primary, which had 18 candidates on the ballot.
Donald Trump pulls United States out of Paris climate deal
Amid Trump's domestic critics was Obama, who said the United States was "joining a handful of nations that reject the future ". It also adds that the agreement "front loads costs on American people" and that Mr Trump hopes to seek "a better deal".
Democrats are aiming for a major upset in the June 20 election in Atlanta's traditionally conservative suburbs.
The latest exclusive WSB-TV, Landmark Communications poll of Georgia's 6th Congressional District runoff election shows Republican Karen Handel and Democrat Jon Ossoff each have advantages in some areas. Republicans have won special elections already in Kansas and Montana.
Djokovic enters 3rd round of French Open
The 20-year-old Canadian qualifier's cause was not helped by 30 unforced errors during the match that lasted only 52 minutes. Sixth-seed Dominika Cibulkova was the day's biggest casualty after Tunisian Ons Jabeur beat the Slovak 6-4 6-3.
State law requires that polls be open during normal business hours during the early voting period. Yet he's lumped in with her, along with images of Michael Moore and sundry window-breaking, car-burning, trashcan-spilling anarchists, as "angry liberals" who "have gone too far" in their determination to foist Ossoff on the clean-living suburbanites of the sixth district.
- Protests, new climate pledges after Trump's Paris pullout
- Cook memo condemns Trump's withdrawal from climate pact
- National Spelling Bee winner describes 'really amazing' win
- Malaysia Airlines attack: Lankan fails to appear in court
- Kathy Griffin: Trump family is trying to ruin me
- All-Star promise: Subban says Preds will win Game 3 vs. Pens
- In Saudi Speech, Trump Declares Absolute War Between Good and Evil
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg returns to Harvard as commencement speaker
- House Intelligence Committee issues subpoenas for Flynn, Cohen
- Ex-Penn State president a 'failure'