The film, a bio-drama on the life of India's master blaster Sachin Tendulkar is garnering a lot of appreciation and accolades from across the country.
Donald Trump pulls United States out of Paris climate deal
Amid Trump's domestic critics was Obama, who said the United States was "joining a handful of nations that reject the future ". It also adds that the agreement "front loads costs on American people" and that Mr Trump hopes to seek "a better deal".
Clearing the air, the spokesperson of the movie said, "The suggestion on Sachin Tendulkar's fee for "Sachin - A Billion Dreams" is incorrect and grossly overstated. Total: ₹ 38.80 cr [all languages]", wrote Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarsh. The film released on May 26 this year. The movie is expected to get more crores in the following days. Thus the film collected Rs. 23.93 crores in the first weekend.
The trend also indicates that the film is now past the best numbers that it had to gain so far and from here on it would basically be a journey towards the 50 crore mark and that's about it. In fact last week the film created a history after becoming the first one of its kind to witness an opening of Rs 8 crore. The film showcases the personal life of the cricketer like never before and audience reaction has already proved it that the film has hit the right chord.
Oil slides as US climate withdrawal compounds glut concerns
USA prices are now down 8.1% since OPEC and other exporters agreed to extend ongoing production cuts by nine months on May 25. It sees reducing oversupply as critical to stabilizing the market - hence the need to extend the cuts.
The film is, of course, becoming the highest grossing documentary ever.
Sachin: A Billion Dreams took a decent start and managed to earn well with each passing day since its release.
Yes, Christy Clark won the election
It's not clear what the parties can do once in power to thwart a project already approved by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The policy initiatives outlined in the agreement are what the NDP agrees to advance as a condition of Green Party support.
- Vladimir Putin fights election-tampering accusations with his own shots at US
- Real Madrid win LaLiga 2016/2017
- SEC rule change clears way for Malik Zaire to transfer to Florida
- Timing may thwart Donald Trump's move to quit Paris climate agreement
- New Yorkers React to Trump's Withdrawal From the Paris Agreement
- The Paris Agreement is more important than one country
- Trump Reviewing Whether to Block Comey Testimony, Spokesman Says
- Should 'Can't Be Trusted' Jared Kushner Be Stripped Of Security Clearance?
- Friday's US jobs report for May likely to show steady gains
- Now Kathy Griffin is an issue in the Georgia special election