The film, a bio-drama on the life of India's master blaster Sachin Tendulkar is garnering a lot of appreciation and accolades from across the country.
All-Star promise: Subban says Preds will win Game 3 vs. Pens
The 22-year-old tied the game 1-1 in the opening frame and then sparked the third period avalanche by beating Rinne 10 seconds in. The 34-year-old netminder has a.778 save percentage in the Final after posting a.945 mark over the first three series.
Clearing the air, the spokesperson of the movie said, "The suggestion on Sachin Tendulkar's fee for "Sachin - A Billion Dreams" is incorrect and grossly overstated. Total: ₹ 38.80 cr [all languages]", wrote Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarsh. The film released on May 26 this year. The movie is expected to get more crores in the following days. Thus the film collected Rs. 23.93 crores in the first weekend.
The trend also indicates that the film is now past the best numbers that it had to gain so far and from here on it would basically be a journey towards the 50 crore mark and that's about it. In fact last week the film created a history after becoming the first one of its kind to witness an opening of Rs 8 crore. The film showcases the personal life of the cricketer like never before and audience reaction has already proved it that the film has hit the right chord.
Trump Reviewing Whether to Block Comey Testimony, Spokesman Says
Another senior committee aide said any subpoenas related to the unmasking issue would have been sent by committee Chairman Rep. Conway attempted to cast doubt on the former Federal Bureau of Investigation director's credibility in her interview with ABC.
The film is, of course, becoming the highest grossing documentary ever.
Sachin: A Billion Dreams took a decent start and managed to earn well with each passing day since its release.
Chris Cornell: Public viewing, private funeral service planned for Friday in LA
His wife has previously indicated that the star might have taken a higher dose of an anti-anxiety drug than he was prescribed. Stars including Brad Pitt , Pharrell , Dave Navarro and Josh Brolin paid tribute to Chris Cornell at his funeral on Friday.
- Stephen Appiah is optimistic about Juventus winning Champions League
- Now Kathy Griffin is an issue in the Georgia special election
- SEC rule change clears way for Malik Zaire to transfer to Florida
- Golden State Warriors dominate Cleveland Cavaliers 113-91
- Law Enforcement Torch Run raising money for Special Olympics
- Vladimir Putin fights election-tampering accusations with his own shots at US
- Putin ridicules claims of meddling in US vote
- New Yorkers React to Trump's Withdrawal From the Paris Agreement
- Gunman Torches Philippine Casino, Killing 36 People
- 'Pirates' Pushes Disney Global Box Office Past $3 Billion for 2017