Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid celebrates scoring his sides third goal during the UEFA Champions League Final between Juventus and Real Madrid at National Stadium of Wales on June 3, 2017 in Cardiff, Wales.
"People don't have words to criticize", Ronaldo said, "because the numbers don't lie".
"I feel extremely happy".
Chicago police: Officers fatally shot teen who fired at them
They took themselves to Mount Sinai Hospital, where they did not tell police any details about the shooting. The incident is under investigation by the Independent Police Review Authority.
Up to 1,400 people were injured in the Italian city of Turin at a stampede during a public screening of the Champions League final, local media reported on Sunday quoting emergency services. Me and my teammates we have won the double.
After Mario Mandzukic scored an incredible first-half equaliser with an audacious overhead kick, Real did not let the Italians get away.
Juventus then wilted and finished with 10 men after Juan Cuadrado was sent off in the 84th minute - 18 minutes after coming on as a substitute - following a second booking for the mildest of pushes on defender Sergio Ramos, whose theatrics left a sour taste on an otherwise uplifting occasion.
Born among Marseille's toughest streets, Zidane said this week: "If you said I was going to live all of this when I was a child quite frankly I would never have believed, but here I am living it".
'Kiki' Mladenovic taking it to another level against Muguruza
Mladenovic has never before been past the third round at Roland Garros and momentum - and the crowd - will be on her side. It was an up and down match for the World No. 7, who was down 1-3 in the first set.
- won three Champions League titles in four years, joining 1974-76 Bayern Munich (1974-76), Ajax (1971-73) and 1956-60 Real Madrid (1956-60) as teams that won three European Cups in four years. Juve might have been rocked but they surged again, producing a superb team move at the end of which Mandzukic scored one of the great Champions League final goals.
Massimiliano Allegri's side tried to begin the second half on the defensive and paid for it as Casemiro put Real back in front, with a shot from well outside the box finding its way inside the post via a Sami Khedira deflection. "We needed confidence at half-time and we had to take our chances, which we did", Bale said. I'm in a good moment. "It was crucial for our performance in the second half".
Madrid's impressive win rightly sparked praise for Cristiano Ronaldo's predatory brace.
Following the 4-1 Real Madrid win, Allegri still remains one of the top coaches in Europe, but after being thoroughly out-coached by Zinedine Zidane in the second half, other top teams will most certainly take note. I get to say that every year. We played a great team. The same applies to Andrea Barzagli, who will still be with us for at last another year.
Officer wounded in London Bridge attack armed only with baton
Justin Trudeau called news of the attack on London Bridge and nearby Borough market "awful" in a tweet Saturday night. Critics say his reasoning is flawed and assail the ban, which has been blocked by lower courts, as discriminatory.
- Real's remarkable Ronaldo again delivers when it matters most
- Hulk Hogan Comments On Bill Maher Racial Slur Controversy
- Grande to return to stage Sunday for Manchester benefit show
- India vs Pakistan: Gautam Gambhir supports Virat Kohli & Co amid boycott talks
- Death toll from London terrorist attacks rises to seven
- Vladimir Putin Tells Megyn Kelly Hackers "Shifted the Blame" to Russian Federation
- Lewis Hamilton 'can't afford another weekend' like Monaco
- Twelve people arrested in Barking in connection with London attack
- Sri Lanka deploys thousands of troops as flood toll climbs to 169
- Warriors defeat Cavaliers in NBA Finals opener