Rooney made his own personal pledge alongside the £1 million collective donation by United and their neighbours Manchester City.
Two trophies, qualification for the Champions League, and a re-establishment of the club's old aura and winning mentality.
Trump slams London's mayor in wake of attacks
She repeated calls for worldwide action to combat extremist content online, a message she took to the G7 leaders summit last week. The assailants were shot dead at the scene, although police are still seeking to establish whether they had accomplices.
"I think it's so unfair what happened to him", Mourinho said of Ibrahimovic's injury lay-off.
Jose Mourinho's first season at Manchester United can be deemed a success. He told the Guardian, "I've played for two Premier League clubs (Everton and Man Utd) and they're the only two Premier League clubs I'll play for. We are all proud of them, it was a great achievement", Ferguson told Sky Sports News.
Click through the mini-gallery above to see the best images of Mourinho celebrating United's Europa League triumph.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan's second-half goal sealed United's win and a place in next season's Champions League. "Then with Jose I've had a bigger role, I've been able to play a little more and I've been able to show I'm a goalkeeper that can play for this club".
I'll make sure United Nations gets $15 million for Paris agreement
Former President Barack Obama, who played a key role in negotiating the deal, accused Trump of "rejecting the future". The mayors across the USA will do everything in our power, and step up our game in ways you've never seen.
"As I promised after the final, I don't care about football for a month". I think a younger me would have been a lot more frustrated.
Mourinho knows that only three or four quality additions are needed to make the team win its first league title in five years.
"They will learn a lot from it and we will become stronger, and if we can keep this squad together we will be stronger next season, for sure", he added.
Does President Trump Believe in Climate Change? Aides Won't Say
Expected indignation poured in from French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Several more mayors took to Twitter to vow to uphold the obligations from the Paris Accord .
- Canadian 'directly impacted' by London attacks
- UK's Theresa May grilled by voters, urged to confront Trump on Paris
- Ariana Grande Tickets Sold on eBay After Selling Out
- Just eight minutes from first 999 calls to bring down attackers
- Richard Jefferson: Cavs have no need for major changes after Game 1
- Trump's Paris Exit: Big Now, Not in 2020
- Successful ICBM interceptor test shows USA can outpace missile threats through 2020
- Donald Trump may try to prevent James Comey from testifying
- Gianluigi Buffon cannot explain Juve's second half Champions League final slump
- Defending Champ Muguruza Falls to Mladenovic