Rooney made his own personal pledge alongside the £1 million collective donation by United and their neighbours Manchester City.
Two trophies, qualification for the Champions League, and a re-establishment of the club's old aura and winning mentality.
Mike Fisher and Rickard Rakell ruled out for Game 5
Johansen was hurt at an unspecified point in the Ducks' 3-2 overtime victory Thursday in Game 4, which evened a tense, physical series.
"I think it's so unfair what happened to him", Mourinho said of Ibrahimovic's injury lay-off.
Jose Mourinho's first season at Manchester United can be deemed a success. He told the Guardian, "I've played for two Premier League clubs (Everton and Man Utd) and they're the only two Premier League clubs I'll play for. We are all proud of them, it was a great achievement", Ferguson told Sky Sports News.
Click through the mini-gallery above to see the best images of Mourinho celebrating United's Europa League triumph.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan's second-half goal sealed United's win and a place in next season's Champions League. "Then with Jose I've had a bigger role, I've been able to play a little more and I've been able to show I'm a goalkeeper that can play for this club".
Bloomberg Pledges $15 Million To Help Prop Up Battered Paris Climate Deal
Without the U.S. , the world's second-biggest emitter which had vowed to reduce emissions by 26pc-28pc, it increases to 3.6C. Trump tweeted in 2012 that the idea of global warming was invented by the Chinese, and called it " bullshit " in 2014.
"As I promised after the final, I don't care about football for a month". I think a younger me would have been a lot more frustrated.
Mourinho knows that only three or four quality additions are needed to make the team win its first league title in five years.
"They will learn a lot from it and we will become stronger, and if we can keep this squad together we will be stronger next season, for sure", he added.
Trump pulls United States out of Paris climate agreement
Never mind that natural gas and other cheaper energy sources have killed U.S. coal production, not global climate agreements. And as per Monier, the Trump administration didn't contact the MIT team before quoting its findings.
- Ariana Grande Tickets Sold on eBay After Selling Out
- Gianluigi Buffon cannot explain Juve's second half Champions League final slump
- Forget Durant versus LeBron, it's all Durant-Rihanna now
- How the London Bridge and Borough Market attack unfolded
- Police confirm 12 people arrested in connection with London Bridge attack
- ACP decries withdrawal from climate agreement
- New poll projection shows British PM losing majority in snap election
- Defending Champ Muguruza Falls to Mladenovic
- Richard Jefferson: Cavs have no need for major changes after Game 1
- Sea lion drags young girl into water at Richmond's Steveston Wharf