Draymond Green was asked Thursday about the Cavs fans who were caught on camera harassing his mother after Golden State's Game 3 win in Cleveland.
Instead, Green's first technical foul was retracted, and was instead given to Warriors head coach Steve Kerr in a weird moment in the third quarter.
Palestinians say Gaza man killed at protest on Gaza border
Jumaa was the second Palestinian to be killed in a week during clashes with Israeli troops on Gaza's border. Israel says at least 167 of those killed were carrying out stabbings, shootings or car-ramming attacks.
Another eventful Game 4 of the NBA Finals for Draymond Green - even after it appeared he'd been ejected in this one.
While the officiating was often one-sided in the Cavaliers favour, the Warriors did get their share of beneficial questionable calls. Things never escalated, but the incident was captured on camera. "I don't pay that much attention to anybody in Cleveland, honestly", he said.
IPhone 5c & iPhone 5 WILL NOT Get iOS 11 Update
Apple is going to showcase many new updates for iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, new iMac, and maybe the iPad Pro and the MacBook Pro. The refreshed UI will now have a Today tab to show all the top app picks and tell you the stories behind them.
"It would be very satisfying to do that", Green said. However, due to a miscommunication between the officials and the scorer's table, basically everybody in the arena thought Green was given the technical.
Callahan said they only learned that the table officials made the error when they slapped Green with a technical foul in the third quarter.
Late in Game 4 previous year, Green swiped at LeBron James' groin and was subsequently given a flagrant foul.
United Nations chief: Climate action 'a necessity
In Brussels, Trump told French leader Emmanuel Macron that he is under "heavy" pressure regarding the climate deal, reports CNN . She's worked to ensure her father hears pro-Paris viewpoints, including during a phone call with former Vice President Al Gore.
In basketball related news, Draymond really wants to close out this series Friday night.
- Cavs dominate Warriors to keep NBA Finals alive
- LeBron James discusses return to Cleveland Cavaliers in Uninterrupted's 'The Shop'
- Apple iPad Pro (2017) Preview
- UK Election: Theresa May to form government with DUP backing
- Defense rests in Minnesota officer's trial
- Spicer on Trump's Tweets: 'They're Considered Official Statements By the President'
- UAE urges Qatar to change policy after terror list issued
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions offers to resign; DOJ has no comment
- Intel. Director Facing Senate Amid Claims of Trump Pressure
- Top Intel Community Officials Deny That Trump Pressured Them On Russia Probe