Draymond Green was asked Thursday about the Cavs fans who were caught on camera harassing his mother after Golden State's Game 3 win in Cleveland.
Instead, Green's first technical foul was retracted, and was instead given to Warriors head coach Steve Kerr in a weird moment in the third quarter.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions offers to resign; DOJ has no comment
The revelation surprised many observers because Sessions was the first major supporter of Trump during the testy primary election. The source close to the President said that Trump understands that dismissing Sessions would set off another political firestorm.
Another eventful Game 4 of the NBA Finals for Draymond Green - even after it appeared he'd been ejected in this one.
While the officiating was often one-sided in the Cavaliers favour, the Warriors did get their share of beneficial questionable calls. Things never escalated, but the incident was captured on camera. "I don't pay that much attention to anybody in Cleveland, honestly", he said.
Detroit renames street after Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul
The first ever Detroit Music Weekend kicks off Friday, June 9 - and Aretha Franklin is returning home to MI to celebrate. The 75-year-old Franklin thanked the Detroit City Council for the honor, which she called magnificent.
"It would be very satisfying to do that", Green said. However, due to a miscommunication between the officials and the scorer's table, basically everybody in the arena thought Green was given the technical.
Callahan said they only learned that the table officials made the error when they slapped Green with a technical foul in the third quarter.
Late in Game 4 previous year, Green swiped at LeBron James' groin and was subsequently given a flagrant foul.
Trump tweets about Comey testimony, declares 'total vindication'
Trump pressed him to show "loyalty", to back off on the FBI investigation of his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn . While Comey said Trump had lied about him, Trump didn't use that exact terminology in return on Friday.
In basketball related news, Draymond really wants to close out this series Friday night.
- Cavs dominate Warriors to keep NBA Finals alive
- IPhone 5c & iPhone 5 WILL NOT Get iOS 11 Update
- LeBron James discusses return to Cleveland Cavaliers in Uninterrupted's 'The Shop'
- How to watch Game 4 of Cavs-Warriors
- Twin sisters from Coral Springs found safe
- United Nations chief: Climate action 'a necessity
- After UK Election, The Only 'Certainty' In Britain Is Uncertainty
- Hotel owned by London attacker's relative searched in Jhelum
- UAE urges Qatar to change policy after terror list issued
- LeBron James throws himself an alley-oop off the backboard