In a shocking incident earlier this morning, a helicopter engineer was killed in Badrinath, Uttarakhand after a chopper failed to take off from the Himalayan shrine. The helicopter belonged to Mumbai-based private operator Krestal Aviation.
The pilot of the chopper, Sanjay Waze, complained of slight backache, while co-pilot Alka Shukla, a resident of Kanpur, suffered minor injury.
Apple New, Faster iMacs & MacBooks Plus macOS High Sierra
For those that require something a bit more substantial and functional, there is also a Leather Sleeve for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro. If Apple kills the MacBook Air , this is the next best "affordable" option - and it's a bad one.
Chamoli Superintendent of Police Tripti Bhatt said the Agusta 119 helicopter fell after getting misbalanced while taking off owing to insufficient air pressure. The company is providing its services on the routes for the first time, officials said. The two pilots suffered minor injuries, whereas all five passengers - Ramesh Patel, Navin Patel, his wife Jyotsana, Harish Daswad and his wife Leela, all from Vadodara in Gujarat - escaped unhurt. The DGCA said it was investigating the incident. DGCA Chief Secretary S. Ramaswamy has ordered a magisterial probe.
Commissioner of the Garhwal region, Vinod Sharma informed that Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of Joshimath has been assigned the probe. The report further said that the passengers and pilots of the chopper were safe but the engineer on board died after he got strangled in the rotor blades.
Complete Tax Reform To Be Handed Over To Congress By White House
His website biography quotes a publication saying Kasowitz is "one of the most prominent and feared lawyers in the United States". Former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson will also likely testify before the committee, though a date has not been set yet.
The Opposition Congress, meanwhile, blamed the BJP government for failing to monitor the aviation industry.
Battlefield 1 - In the Name of the Tsar Expansion
This isn't earth-shattering news, but the additions look impressive and the trailer seemed to please the crowd during EA Play . All of this would be a part of the Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar DLC when it releases this September.
- Republican officials from 16 states back Trump in travel ban fight
- President Trump, Hillary Clinton revive campaign feud with Twitter jabs
- New 10.5 Inch iPad Pro Specs And Price Confirmed
- Scottish referendum in doubt after steep losses for SNP in UK vote
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan sits on fast in Bhopal 'for restoration of peace'
- LeBron James climbs to third place in career NBA Finals scoring
- Leaked renders show the iPhone X running iOS 11
- The hottest products, iOS 11 features announced at Apple's big developer conference
- Apple unveiled a new 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- Cavaliers Players Reportedly 'Highly Agitated' over Stephen Curry's Game 3 Squat