LOS ANGELES-Shortly after his employer introduced the brand-new Xbox One X, Forza game series producer Dan Greenawalt stepped on stage to confirm what had been assumed, and even leaked, in advance: Forza Motorsport 7 is coming to all Xbox One systems and Windows 10 PCs on October 3.
THE most powerful road-going Porsche 911 ever has been given a surprise public debut at a gaming convention in California.
India stroll into semi-finals with rout of South Africa
We wanted to be calm and wanted to execute our plans in this game, so it worked out for us", Bumrah said after the match. Defending champions India qualified for the semi-finals of the tournament with as many as 12 overs to spare at the Oval.
Looking more like a racing auto than a street legal model, the GT2 RS has three gaping lower grilles above a front wing created to suck the vehicle to the ground at high speeds.
Tory alliance with DUP puts Good Friday deal 'at risk'
A Downing Street spokesperson announced a phone call between the Prime Minister and the Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny earlier today. All those involved must engage in the full knowledge that the deadline of 29 June is final and immovable.
It will also produce more downforce from its track-spec bodywork than any other 911 on sale, with a fixed rear wing, larger front intakes and GT3 RS-mimicking arch vents.
Official figures "should be greater", adds the mag, with an expected zero to 62mph time of 2.9secs. Its potential top speed will be over 211mph, placing the GT2 RS in a very exclusive club of supercars. The 3.8-litre straight six gets bigger turbos, revised internals and a custom titanium exhaust to deliver 750Nm of torque to the rear wheels through a PDK gearbox.
Taylor Swift returns to Spotify the day of Katy Perry's "Witness" release
Mere hours before the release of Katy Perry's purposeful pop LP Witness , it looks like she may be thwarted by Taylor Swift . The singer removed her music from Spotify in 2014 around the release of her Grammy-winning multi-hit pop album, "1989".
The most powerful auto ever to wear the 911 badge, the new GT2 RS is estimated to make up to 700bhp from the same twin-turbocharged 3.8-litre flat-six engine that powers the current 911 Turbo S. This would make a 2018 launch likely, with a price tag of around £200,000.
- Chance of smooth Brexit fades after vote
- Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup championship apparel
- CM Shivraj Chouhan begins fast, Farmers call for action
- Young Lions win England's first world title in 51 years
- No Android Nougat for OnePlus 2: Wishful Thinking Finally Over
- US Cellular to offer 2017 iPad Pro devices
- Sen. Feinstein calls for investigation of matters related to obstruction of justice
- Xbox One X: Microsoft unveils 'worlds most powerful' 4K games console
- I hope Hillary Clinton finds self-awareness soon
- Explosion near Afghanistan mosque kills at least 7 people