LOS ANGELES-Shortly after his employer introduced the brand-new Xbox One X, Forza game series producer Dan Greenawalt stepped on stage to confirm what had been assumed, and even leaked, in advance: Forza Motorsport 7 is coming to all Xbox One systems and Windows 10 PCs on October 3.
THE most powerful road-going Porsche 911 ever has been given a surprise public debut at a gaming convention in California.
Chance of smooth Brexit fades after vote
Other EU leaders have expressed concerns the failure to win a majority may make negotiations even more hard . Merkel said on Friday that Brexit negotiations should start as scheduled in nine days' time.
Looking more like a racing auto than a street legal model, the GT2 RS has three gaping lower grilles above a front wing created to suck the vehicle to the ground at high speeds.
Sen. Feinstein calls for investigation of matters related to obstruction of justice
Was it before or after her meeting with Bill Clinton? Trump said he would be "100 percent" willing to testify under oath. Feinstein has formally asked the GOP chairman of the committee, Sen.
It will also produce more downforce from its track-spec bodywork than any other 911 on sale, with a fixed rear wing, larger front intakes and GT3 RS-mimicking arch vents.
Official figures "should be greater", adds the mag, with an expected zero to 62mph time of 2.9secs. Its potential top speed will be over 211mph, placing the GT2 RS in a very exclusive club of supercars. The 3.8-litre straight six gets bigger turbos, revised internals and a custom titanium exhaust to deliver 750Nm of torque to the rear wheels through a PDK gearbox.
Xbox One X revealed! Release date, price, specs and games confirmed
Microsoft is expanding Xbox One's backward compatibility program to the first Xbox, it said today at its E3 media briefing. With effortless matchmaking and an advanced reputation system, so playing Xbox One games with your friends is more fun.
The most powerful auto ever to wear the 911 badge, the new GT2 RS is estimated to make up to 700bhp from the same twin-turbocharged 3.8-litre flat-six engine that powers the current 911 Turbo S. This would make a 2018 launch likely, with a price tag of around £200,000.
- Friendly fire incident kills 11 Philippine troops in ISIS fight
- ICC Champions Trophy: SA defeated by Pakistan
- 'Come From Away' wins Tony for best direction of a musical
- Young Lions win England's first world title in 51 years
- Trump Further Damages America's Relationship with Germany
- Oil futures climb 1 percent after U.S. stockpile draw
- Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup championship apparel
- Xbox One X: Microsoft unveils 'worlds most powerful' 4K games console
- Explosion near Afghanistan mosque kills at least 7 people
- Weather Forecast- Monday, June 12th