Considering how often King has criticized Trump on Twitter, it's not that surprising that the president is blocking the author.
It didn't take long for Donald Trump and the mainstream media to engage in a heated war or words that eventually escalated into a full blown feud.
The former host of "The Apprentice" didn't just reserve his Twitter outbursts for politics, however, as he would also use it to attack celebrities and entertainment outlets that were critical of his campaign.
Jury drills down on Bill Cosby's testimony
Other than in the Constand case, Cosby has never been criminally charged in any other alleged incident, and has denied them all. The sequestered panel deliberated for four hours Monday night after hearing closing arguments on the sixth day of the trial.
To the first point, the two people that were blocked can still access these tweets not only from the thousands of retweets they receive from countless other accounts or news publications, but by simply creating another account from which to follow Trump. If she was, who'd be the hero to Trump-blocked best-selling genre-changing authors everywhere?
King, 69, frequently tweeted about Trump during his run for President, and has continued to do so since he was elected to the American seat of power in November.
President Trump has blocked Stephen King on Twitter, the bestselling author said on Tuesday.
DUP head arrives for talks with United Kingdom leader May
Mrs May will later travel to Paris to meet French President, Emanuel Macron, to discuss online radicalisation. May and her Cabinet meet for the first time following the election.
Honestly, we're kind of surprised Rowling hasn't been blocked already, but we're definitely not complaining. Recently, King tweeted a dig at Ivanka Trump and disparaged the Cabinet.
Hopefully Trump doesn't figure it out and block Rowling, too.
SCI (CVM) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.06
In a transaction dated October 09, 2013, the shares were bought at an average price of $0.79, giving away a sum of $6,636. News headlines about CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) have trended negative this week, according to Alpha One Sentiment Analysis.
- Turkey's Erdogan decries isolation of Qatar as 'inhumane', against Islamic values
- Global stocks gain as investors shrug off tech rout, eye Fed
- Tahir spins South Africa to big win over Sri Lanka
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA) Shares Sold by Hancock Holding Co
- Floyd Mayweather Retracts August Fight Date for Potential Conor McGregor Bout
- Trimming monument in Utah pleases Republicans, angers tribes
- 'India has 14.4 mn children with obesity'
- LeBron James: 'I have no reason to put my head down'
- Senate suddenly bars reporters from filming senators in Capitol hallways
- More Levels, and more way to contribute for Local Guides