Thomas Barr finished third in a star-studded 400m hurdles field at the Diamond League meeting in Oslo on Thursday night. "I ran my season's best (time)", De Grasse said.
The home crowd were treated to a quite astonishing victory by 21-year-old Karsten Warholm, who set a Norwegian record of 48.25 seconds when taking the win.
His time in Thursday's Diamond League race did not match that Irish national record from Rio of 47.97 but was 0.44 faster than his season's best time. "Such races happen sometimes so I must accept it".
Another Victory Parade for the Warriors
"I can remember that conversation on my sofa, the look in his eyes", Wanda Durant said . "Now it's time to do something new". Needless to say, McCaw had some big moments that helped keep the Warriors out in front of the Cavaliers .
However, one hour later, the Diamond League organisers tweeted: "Confirmation: Dafne Schippers reinstated as victor in the 200m with a time of 22.31".
"I hope it will continue in Stockholm (on Sunday) and I will be able to get my sub-10 before the Canadian trials. for sure I need to improve my start".
England may replace Roy with Bairstow for Champions Trophy semi
The spinners kept things tight in the middle overs with big hitting Ben Stokes unable to find the boundary in over 60 balls. Pakistan has a potent bowling attack in Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan and Hasan Ali with Faheem Ali adding a fourth dimension.
Wightman beat Kenya's Elijah Manangoi into second place, finishing in a time of 3:34.17 to smash his previous Personal Best by over a second.
In the men's 100m, Canadian Olympic bronze medallist Andre de Grasse took the honours in 10.01, just edging out Chijindu Ujah (UK, 10.02) and Ivory Coast's Ben Youssef Meite (10.03).
Still it was a highly satisfying run for the 24 year-old Barr, given he also took the scalp of the Olympic champion, Clermont, who hit a hurdle badly coming off the last bend, with 2014 European champion Kariem Hussein from Switzerland also well behind Barr in sixth.
'Trump under probe for obstructing justice'
The Post referred to anonymous sources who had been briefed on requests made by Mueller's investigators. That committee is also reviewing Russian election meddling and any ties to the Trump campaign.
- GOP baseball shooting: Bernie Sanders says gunman apparently was campaign volunteer
- Heroic Capitol Police Officer - and Her Wife - Get Presidential Visit
- Top House Dem: Obstruction should be part of Trump-Russia probe
- Suspect in congressional baseball shooting now dead
- London fire: Police boss hopes fatalities 'don't reach triple figures'
- GOP baseball practice shooting: What they are saying about political rhetoric
- EPS for Regions Financial Corp (RF) Expected At $0.24
- Escaped Georgia Inmates Accused of Killing 2 Officers Captured, Authorities Say
- Poll Shows Most in US Think Trump Meddled in Russia Probe
- UK to hold inquiry after London tower fire claims 17