Police said that security forces closed in on Arwani village in Kulgam district following specific information about the presence of militants there.
Police sources said Muhammad Ashraf was hit by a bullet near the gunfight site. However, three other militants had managed to escape from the house.
"He entered a neighbour's house and asked them to protect him".
(PRGO) Shares Trading up at $71.70 Perrigo Company plc Announces Early…
State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System raised its stake in Perrigo Company by 0.9% in the fourth quarter. The stock of Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (NYSE:PRGO) earned "Neutral" rating by BTIG Research on Monday, April 25.
Locals said Dar was at home on a holiday.
A woman was critically wounded when gunmen barged into her house and opened fire in south Kashmir district of Kulgam, official sources said here this morning. Dar had sustained multiple bullet injuries and was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Shabir is survived by a wife, who is pregnant, and 13 months old son, Ayan Shabir.
Oil trades near seven-month low
Inventories fell due to a rise in United States crude oil refinery demand to 17,256,000 bpd (barrels per day) on June 2-9, 2017. Non-Opec output rose by 295,000 bpd month-on-month in May to 57.8 million bpd, 1.25 million bpd higher than a year earlier.
The wrath-laying ceremony of the slain policeman was held at District Police Lines Kulgam.
There has been an increase in militant attacks in districts south of Srinagar. The injured was immediately shifted to hospital in a critical condition. Militants attacked a police party in the Hyderpora area of the city, at around 9.30 pm, by firing indiscriminately at a patrol party.
S Korea axe Stielike after Qatar shock
Stielike also led South Korea to victory at the East Asia Cup seven months later. South Korea play Iran and then Uzbekistan in their final two games.
- Armando Lins Netto Buys 750 Shares of FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Stock
- 'I didn't want to shoot Mr. Castile,' Yanez says in emotional testimony
- US lawmakers back at work after shooting, congressman still hospitalised
- Congressional shooting: Investigators seek info on shooter; area likely closed for days
- Killed in Mogadishu Restaurant Siege
- Authorities say escaped Georgia inmates captured
- TD Asset Management Inc. Sells 430200 Shares of Xerox Corporation (XRX)
- Hot Stock for Investors: Staples, Inc. (SPLS)
- Andrea Leadsom confronted over PM not meeting Grenfell Tower victims
- Pakistan in maiden final