Police said that security forces closed in on Arwani village in Kulgam district following specific information about the presence of militants there.
Police sources said Muhammad Ashraf was hit by a bullet near the gunfight site. However, three other militants had managed to escape from the house.
"He entered a neighbour's house and asked them to protect him".
Locals said Dar was at home on a holiday.Читайте также: S Korea axe Stielike after Qatar shock
A woman was critically wounded when gunmen barged into her house and opened fire in south Kashmir district of Kulgam, official sources said here this morning. Dar had sustained multiple bullet injuries and was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Shabir is survived by a wife, who is pregnant, and 13 months old son, Ayan Shabir.
The wrath-laying ceremony of the slain policeman was held at District Police Lines Kulgam.
There has been an increase in militant attacks in districts south of Srinagar. The injured was immediately shifted to hospital in a critical condition. Militants attacked a police party in the Hyderpora area of the city, at around 9.30 pm, by firing indiscriminately at a patrol party.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Authorities say escaped Georgia inmates captured
- Killed in Mogadishu Restaurant Siege
- Armando Lins Netto Buys 750 Shares of FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Stock
- 'I didn't want to shoot Mr. Castile,' Yanez says in emotional testimony
- Andrea Leadsom confronted over PM not meeting Grenfell Tower victims
- Hot Stock for Investors: Staples, Inc. (SPLS)
- (PRGO) Shares Trading up at $71.70 Perrigo Company plc Announces Early…
- Pakistan in maiden final
- TD Asset Management Inc. Sells 430200 Shares of Xerox Corporation (XRX)
- Oil trades near seven-month low