Police said that security forces closed in on Arwani village in Kulgam district following specific information about the presence of militants there.
Police sources said Muhammad Ashraf was hit by a bullet near the gunfight site. However, three other militants had managed to escape from the house.
"He entered a neighbour's house and asked them to protect him".
Armando Lins Netto Buys 750 Shares of FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Stock
The company's shares were assimilated at $134.38 per share worth to an investment of some $67,190 on account of MODDELMOG HALA G. FleetCor Technologies, Inc . shares decreased -2.97 percent over the past week and rose 4.13 percent over the previous month.
Locals said Dar was at home on a holiday.
A woman was critically wounded when gunmen barged into her house and opened fire in south Kashmir district of Kulgam, official sources said here this morning. Dar had sustained multiple bullet injuries and was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Shabir is survived by a wife, who is pregnant, and 13 months old son, Ayan Shabir.
Killed in Mogadishu Restaurant Siege
Al-Shabab - which is alligned to al-Qaeda - claimed responsibility for the attack on its broadcaster Radio Andalus . Militants from the al-Shabab group held about 20 hostages during a shoot-out with police, which has now ended.
The wrath-laying ceremony of the slain policeman was held at District Police Lines Kulgam.
There has been an increase in militant attacks in districts south of Srinagar. The injured was immediately shifted to hospital in a critical condition. Militants attacked a police party in the Hyderpora area of the city, at around 9.30 pm, by firing indiscriminately at a patrol party.
Boyd moves to centre for Maroons, Wallace to start Origin II
And veteran half Thurston was confident he could take the step up and play the role in Origin. "So he's very sound defensively". Thurston said it was tough to watch Origin I from the sidelines but did not want to wonder what might have been if he played.
- (PRGO) Shares Trading up at $71.70 Perrigo Company plc Announces Early…
- US lawmakers back at work after shooting, congressman still hospitalised
- Cosby's fate rests with jury in Pennsylvania sex assault case
- Sinn Fein cautious on DUP, May tie-up but would welcome funding
- S Korea axe Stielike after Qatar shock
- 'Cars 3' is merely a sketch of a movie
- Martin Truex Jr. starting from rear in Pocono 400 after engine change
- Oil trades near seven-month low
- President Trump Is Being Investigated for Obstruction of Justice
- Hot Stock for Investors: Staples, Inc. (SPLS)