This isn't the first time Curry has spoken out against Trump.
The Warriors' rejection of the White House's invitation builds on the sentiment expressed by several New England Patriots who announced they would not attend the Trump White House ceremony in April.
"Today is all about celebrating our championship", the organization wrote in a statement released Tuesday. But what we don't know-and what there is high speculation brewing around-is if the Warriors will actually make the traditional visit to the White House.
Analysts Opinions on: Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. (FMSA)
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This news story was first published by Transcript Daily and is the property of of Transcript Daily. FMSA has made it very easy for traders to make up their minds; these are data sets that don't get any clearer or compelling.
But even though the Warriors are yet to make a decision, it seems many of their players have.
Durant, Curry and Andre Iguodala are free agents this summer, but money will likely be no object in retaining this core for the foreseeable future. Curry isn't alone in saying he's hesitant to go, but says that it is important that the team move forward together.
"Y'all might write about it. I'm just so happy for him to be able to realise his goal and be my teammate". "But, obviously as a team, we're going to have a conversation".
"We're going to do what our leader [Curry] does", Iguodala said earlier in the week. "So we'll handle that accordingly and responsibly". I mean, mentioning Shaun Livingston when you're trying to debunk Golden State being a super team is really grasping at a super straw. There might be somebody different in [office].
Special Prosecutor Is a 'Very Bad' Person Leading a 'WITCH HUNT'
Justice Department policy is that a sitting president can not be indicted by a grand jury, the Post also reported Wednesday . Last week, Comey told Congress he believes he was sacked by Trump to undermine the agency's Russian Federation probe.
". All I know is I personally will do the right thing for me". "You just pick yourself back up and you keep pushing and you keep going".
"I agree with that description - if you remove the '-et' [in asset]", Curry told the San Jose Mercury News.
After being sidelined for part of last season and again during the 2017 playoffs with back pain, head coach Steve Kerr returned during the Finals and said he intends to coach "for a long time".
"We try to talk our young people out of being bullies", he said.
Finals coaches ponder Warriors' spot among their epic teams
Last year's epic collapse by the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals left a bad taste in the mouth to all of their players. Instead of being offended about the old-timers taking shots at his team, he tried to inject some sensibility to the discussion.
- Mueller's investigators to speak to intel officials
- Golden State Warriors Owner Joe Lacob Undecided on Team White House Visit
- U.S. special counsel probing Trump for possible obstruction
- Bernie Sanders Condemns Alexandria Shooter Who Volunteered on His Campaign
- NCCU Alum Injured During Alexandria Shooting, Hailed as a Hero
- President Donald Trump attacks Federal Bureau of Investigation probe into possible obstruction as witch hunt
- Pilot Injured When Blimp Crashes, Burns at US Open Golf Tournament
- Gunman behind Melbourne siege acquitted of previous terror plot
- Zacks Investment Research Upgrades AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) to "Hold"
- Ruddy: Trump Considering Firing Mueller, White House Doesn't Deny Claim