Called the Modern Keyboard, Microsoft's new accessory is full-width with a numerical keypad, is slim at 19.3mm in height, and has a built-in fingerprint sensor where you would normally find the Windows key on the right-hand side.
The keyboard, in a silver and gray finish, works either wired or via Bluetooth 4.0, with automatic pairing out of the box when you first connect the cable. The big change is the addition of a fingerprint sensor for logging into Windows 10 via Windows Hello, meaning no more typing in passwords.
Commercial Metals Company (CMC) Position Held by Regis Management CO LLC
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. increased its stake in shares of Commercial Metals Company by 43.2% in the first quarter. The Renaissance Investment Group Llc holds 35,360 shares with $2.79 million value, down from 39,493 last quarter.
Microsoft has launched another keyboard (with a partner mouse) which is a spin on the Surface Keyboard that emerged last fall, although this variant adds a very nifty extra: a fingerprint sensor.
As one might have already noticed the Modern keyboard looks identical to the one launched along with the Surface Studio a year ago. The release of this keyboard is bit surprising as Microsoft released the Surface Keyboard recently for just $99. This feature will enable users to log in to any Windows 10 device using Windows Hello Fingerprint Authentication. It uses a rechargeable battery and is compatible with Windows 8-10, Windows 10 Phone, Android and macOS, as long as the device supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. While the keyboard is no means easy on pocket, it's said to be one of the best keyboards available in the market.
Vladimir Putin mocks James Comey by offering asylum in Russian Federation
With the United States political system in peril as Russian conspiracy fever takes hold, Putin can not help but stir the pot from his home country. "Snowden is not a traitor", Putin said.
The keyboard requires a pair of AAA batteries for wireless operation which should give you 12 months of battery life.
Gunman in Virginia park shooting identified as IL man
They also recovered a 12-gauge shotgun, a pocket knife and a spent shotgun casing near Hodgkinson's porch as evidence. The alleged gunman has been identified as 66-year-old James Hodgkinson III, from IL , reports The Washington Post .
- Comey, Sessions, and Trump's Russian swamp monster
- Adams tells Theresa May she's in breach of the Good Friday Agreement
- Trump expresses more frustration over Russian Federation investigation
- Trump has no intention to fire Mueller
- How Analysts Feel About Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)?
- CNN files lawsuit seeking Comey's Trump memos
- New Samsung tablet with Android Nougat and Snapdragon 435 SoC hits GFXBench
- Friday: Behind the Headlines - A local perspective on the Alexandria shooting
- Morgan insists complacency isn't to cause England's woe
- Hussain says pitch blameless in England defeat