Police are now trying to negotiate with the man, who is believed to be armed with a firearm.
Police are expected to be at the scene for "some time", with road diversions in place.
SHARE Share on Facebook SHARE Share on Twitter TWEET Link
There are also reports the man has trapped himself inside the building with another woman and multiple children as hostages.
Road diversions are now in place around the area.
Mike Zimmer says eye is doing great
He estimates the bubble should be gone in seven to 10 days, but until that happens he is still under "no fly" directives. Safety Harrison Smith agreed. "I think that has been really big", Bradford said. "It was hard for me.
Police are outside the Epping home, trying to negotiate with the man who has been inside for an hour.
It is believed the man attempted to exit the house earlier but ran back inside as officers surrounded the property.
Champions Trophy 2017: India thrash South Africa to reach semi-final
De Villiers will then leave the United Kingdom , with du Plessis taking over for the Tests that begin in early July. Hardik Pandya showed he can use guile too when needed.
Channel 7 cameraman Matthew Burchett has told 3AW there's up to 30 police cars at the scene.
House votes to eliminate Dodd-Frank provisions
Democrats have pushed back against this idea, though, saying the banking industry needs more oversight, not less. "House Republicans are feeding American families to the wolves on Wall Street ".
- Scalise has more surgery as authorities track shooter's path
- Trump to Announce Plan to Stop Cash Flow to Cuban Military
- Georgia Escapees Caught Following Massive Manhunt
- BSNL introduces 4GB mobile broadband per day for Rs 444
- Apple deems Pepe 'objectionable' and bans the frog from its App Store
- Donald Trump being personally investigated for possible obstruction of justice
- Police identify suspect in China kindergarten blast that killed eight
- Sidney Crosby's Penguins Are The Best Penguins
- British PM eyes deal to prop up minority government
- Collins: Trump Should Give 'Yes or No' Answer on Tapes