With today's arrival of a Russian Progress cargo ship, the International Space Station now has three robotic spaceships and a Soyuz lifeboat parked at its ports.
The crew will start unloading the cargo vehicle after checking the airlock and equalising the pressure inside the spacecraft and ISS.
Escaped Georgia convicts who allegedly killed two guards captured in Tennessee
Donnie Rowe and Ricky Dubose were captured in Christiana, Tennessee, Georgia Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Nelly Miles said. A state-wide search for Rowe and DuBose had been underway since they made their escape from Eatonton, Ga. on Tuesday.
The Progress MS-06 supply ship lifted off Wednesday from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan aboard a Soyuz-2.1a launcher, reaching orbit less than nine minutes after blastoff.
Four small satellites launched inside the Progress MS-06 spacecraft's cabin for release by cosmonauts on a spacewalk later this year. The first was put in space on February 22, 2017 and a third is to follow on October 12.
As rescue effort continues, death toll rises from London high-rise fire
Simon Cowell is organising a charity single to help raise money for victims of the Grenfell Tower fire. The blaze ripped through the building early Wednesday, trapping many residents in their homes.
Progress 67 will remain docked at the station for nearly six months before departing in December for its deorbit into the Earth's atmosphere. After that it will be dumped in the Pacific Ocean.
The ISS now has a crew of three - Russia's Fyodor Yurchikhin and NASA's Peggy Whitson and Jack Fischer.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd
Several hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. 44 funds opened positions while 81 raised stakes. Shares of NCLH have uptrended 2.88% in the past three months, while the industry overall has moved -0.71% in that time.
- Minecraft to get 4K graphics and crossplay update this fall
- SL Green Realty Corporation (SLG) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Featured Stock for Investors: Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD)
- Donald Trump being personally investigated for obstruction of justice
- US OPEN: Rickie Fowler leads on day of highs and lows
- Rafferty Asset Management LLC Increases Holding in Prudential Finl INC (PRU)
- Egypt police disburses small protests against islands deal
- Price Target Analysis of Immunomedics Inc. (IMMU)
- Coeur Mining, Inc. (NYSE:CDE) reported Beta of 0.57
- Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Receives Hold Rating from Wells Fargo & Company