The co-op mode looks a little reminiscent of Super Mario Galaxy, where one player could control a star pointer on the screen to gather bits and pieces.
Far more interesting, however, is the hat's sentient capabilities - tossing it at certain enemies or objects allows you to take control of them.
Authorities search for escaped Florida inmate
A Florida inmate was back in custody hours after stealing a Department of Corrections van and escaping from prison. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact local law enforcement immediately.
Playing as Mario remains roughly the same as it has always been, as he's able to run and jump as usual.
The mod, which is created to work on Mario 64 played via an emulator on PC, is called Super Mario Odyssey 64. Players, who control Cappy would be able to perform attacking moves and fly around, along with controlling the camera, notes Polygon.
This time around, you can throw Cappy like a boomerang, letting you hit enemies or break wooden boxes to open up new paths. What is better still is that Cappy is invisible. These moons are spotted throughout each world - some you get by completing set quests and objectives, others just by discovering a secret - and the more you get the more worlds the Odyssey can visit.
Tillerson Allows for Russia-Ukraine Peace Deal Outside of Minsk Accords
The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs says the payments must continue. "Those were assurances that were given to me in the most recent trip to Bethlehem", Tillerson said.
According to the game director Kenta Motokura, Switch's support for two players inspired him to create Cappy.
The desert setting in the second playable Odyssey level was much more traditionally Super Mario, if you were anxious that the entire game was set in the Donk.
New Donk City easily made the biggest impression as the least un-Mario-like location in the game.
United Kingdom nears deal with N. Irish 'queenmakers'
If the parties can not agree a deal, then devolution will be suspended and the Northern Irish assembly's powers returned to the United Kingdom government.
- Trump says he is under investigation for firing James Comey
- Putin Says Sanctions Led Russia to Self-Sufficiency in Pork, Poultry
- Despite Clinton impeachment vote, Gingrich says President 'cannot obstruct justice'
- Duterte takes a rest as Philippine city burns
- Members Of Congress Play Baseball Game A Day After Shooting
- ICC Champions Trophy: Zaheer Abbas urges Pakistan to take revenge vs India
- GOP baseball gunman James Hodgkinson was carrying a hit list, officials say
- Twitter briefly suspends Al-Jazeera Arabic amid Qatar rift
- British PM May tries to quell public anger after deadly London fire
- Putin present to see Russia kick off Confederations Cup