As intense speculation continues to surround his club future, Alvaro Morata has put footballing matters to the back of his mind for the weekend after tying the knot with his fiancee in Venice.
The headline on the front page of the paper claims that Manchester United are gearing up to offer Real Madrid €210 million plus Spanish worldwide keeper David De Gea for Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata.
Morata is expected to leave the Santiago Bernabeu to embark on a new experience in England.
Gareth Bale aims for more trophies at Real Madrid
Ronaldo's first strike at Millennium Stadium was canceled out by Mario Mandzukic's exquisite 27th-minute hook shot. Every player in the squad has played their part, and that's been the key factor this season".
But according to Spanish outlet Don Balon, Perez has blocked Morata's his move to Old Trafford with a delay of at least two weeks likely.
Morata's agent, Juanma Lopez, has confirmed the Red Devils have made a significant offer for the striker as they look to replace last season's top scorer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
United have already got their first signing through the door in the form of Swedish defender Victor Lindelof, who signed from Benfica for just under £40m.
US Open champion Koepka reveals helpful Johnson call
Two years ago, he carded a 29 on the back nine of the final round at Chambers Bay, equaling the lowest nine-hole score in U.S. Koepka carried a one-stroke lead into the back nine after a birdie at No. 8, but quickly fell back into a tie with Harman.
However, there could be a late twist in the tail as the Express are quoting journalist Josep Pedrerol as telling TV show El Chiringuito that Chelsea are set to make a late hijack attempt to snare Morata from under United's noses.
It is understood that Conte tried to sign Morata again for Chelsea last summer.
Insane proposal from Manchester United for Ronaldo and Morata (€210m plus goalkeeper De Gea) moves Donnarumma away from Real Madrid.
Sixth-gen Volkswagen Polo revealed
VW has unveiled its 2018 Polo model, the sixth generation of its lucrative supermini. The new Polo is 81mm longer, 63mm wider and sits 7mm lower than the older auto .
The Italian apparently sees the 24-year-old Real striker as the flawless replacement for Diego Costa.
- Trump Not Under Investigation In Russia Probe, Says Lawyer
- Jason Derulo Thanks Country Music Fans After Winning His First CMT Award
- Constitutional Lawyer Denies Trump Is Being Investigated for Obstruction
- EU's Barnier Hopes to Remove Brexit Uncertainties as Talks Begin
- NHL notebook: Vegas begins roster-building process
- Trump still tweets 'Witch Hunt' but attorney says president isn't under investigation
- Finsbury Park 'deliberate attack' condemned as 'senseless and evil'
- Brexit Secretary David Davis targeting a 'deal like no other in history'
- Brooks Koepka runs away with US Open
- Donald Trump reports at least $1.4 billion assets in financial disclosure