The TV presenter, author and charity campaigner - who survived an acid attack almost 10 years ago - said she is "so thankful" to be having another child with husband Richard Sutton after trying for around a year and a half to conceive again.
"I'm really thinking about adopting a child from the charity that I work with", she told the Mirror shortly after the birth of her daughter.
The pair welcomed their daughter Belle in 2014, and Piper said the three-year-old is excited to become a big sister.
She wrote alongside it: 'Happy Father's Day to the man who is an incredible father to my daughter- a true role model of how wonderful a man can be #fatherdays'.
CDSL IPO fully subscribed on Day 1
CDSL is the second largest depository in terms of market share and has been growing at decent CAGR of 23% and 14% in 3 to 5 years. Through the offer, which closes on 21 June, CDSL's promoter and leading stock exchange BSE plans to sell 3.51 crore shares.
Another replied: "Congratulations! What lovely news to hear on such a special day, you deserve nothing but happiness xx".
"I asked what she thinks I'm having and she said, "A girl, like me".
'We know what it's like to grow up with siblings, we would like that as well for her eventually.
The pregnancy news also comes after Katie revealed she was unsure whether she would be able to fall pregnant naturally again, due to a problem with her oesophagus that meant she didn't have enough vitamins to help her make a baby.
"There are a lot of kids with burns and parents who have neglected them, and I would like to adopt, to give back a little".
North Korea: US officials seized diplomatic package at JFK
Kennedy International Airport on Friday. "At the airport, a group of more than 20 including those who claimed to be from the U.S. North Korea said he had contracted botulism before slipping into a coma, but USA doctors said there was no evidence of that.
The media personality credits her fighting spirit for helping her overcome the adversity the 2008 acid attack brought upon her.
The former model and television presenter debuted her baby bump in a photoshoot for Hello magazine.
She suffered life-changing burns and was left blind in one eye.
Both are now in prison, charged with two life sentences and one life sentence respectively. I'm the woman who got through this.
Brexit Secretary David Davis targeting a 'deal like no other in history'
A parliamentary session usually runs for a year, from spring to spring. The chancellor said he would reject any deal "designed to destroy us".
- Team New Zealand boat capsizes in America's Cup semi-final
- US Open champion Koepka reveals helpful Johnson call
- Newt Gingrich: Trump has a 'compulsion to counterattack'
- Finsbury Park 'deliberate attack' condemned as 'senseless and evil'
- Constitutional Lawyer Denies Trump Is Being Investigated for Obstruction
- Protests continue in part of "Father's Day for Philando"
- Trump Not Under Investigation In Russia Probe, Says Lawyer
- Pictet Asset Management Ltd. Boosts Stake in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX)
- Chelsea ready to join big-money race to sign Real Madrid superstar
- EU's Barnier Hopes to Remove Brexit Uncertainties as Talks Begin