Monday, 28 May 2018
Latest news
Main » Conte agent in Chelsea contract talks with 'hopeful' deadline set for

Conte agent in Chelsea contract talks with 'hopeful' deadline set for

19 June 2017

Chelsea consider the speculation, including growing tension between the Italian and its hierarchy over these matters, to be unfounded and sources at the club say it is business as usual.

The current reports flying in from England suggest that Chelsea's President Roman Abramovich has given Conte something close to £250 million to spend in this Summer transfer window.

Since then he has won two Premier League titles and the League Cup with Chelsea.

One of the moves that didn't come to fruition was Chelsea's pursuit of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. According to L'Equipe, the club reportedly do not want to spend in excess of £70m to re-sign the Belgian striker.

This is not the first time Conte has been displeased with the club.

Newt Gingrich says Trump has a 'compulsion to counterattack'
I talk to college students regularly who say to me if they openly are for Trump, they get threatened. "'This would be a lot more fun than a yacht.' And I thought, 'He's going to go'".

Of course, like last summer, Conte will use the forthcoming preseason friendly schedule to assess the capabilities of players who have been out on loan.

Chelsea star, N'Golo Kante has explained why he turned down a move to French giants, Paris Saint-Germain before joining the Blues.

Sky Italia's Gianluca Di Marzio has also confirmed that the relationship between Conte and the club is possibly beginning to crack.

Antonio is said to be frustrated with the way the club's director, Marina Granovskaia and Michael Emenalo, the technical director, due to their lack of activities this summer in the transfer window.

While on worldwide duty with Spain, Costa revealed that Antonio Conte had told him he was no longer a part of his plans, and that he could leave the club. "Good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan".

Mosque chairman says crash was 'cowardly attack'
The collision near Finsbury Park Mosque which has been described as "a deliberate attack" by witnesses has been condemned. According to reports, at least ten people were hit outside the mosque with three of them being critically injured.

That message was passed on by phone , with Conte opting against informing the striker of his decision in a face-to-face meeting.

However, Chelsea now have no intention of allowing Conte to leave the club despite his recent frustration.

Sky Sports News HQ understands Chelsea are confident Conte, who is now on holiday, remains committed to the Blues and will return for pre-season in the first week of July as planned.

Conte could've been kept at Stamford Bridge by a lack of other options, as Inter have already hired Luciano Spalletti, but there is a new alternative.

Gov. McAuliffe calls for gun control in wake of Alexandria shooting
But they are pragmatic enough to know the latest shooting doesn't dramatically alter the dynamics of their uphill battle. Ms Giffords said , however, the shooting is "an attack on all who serve and on all who participate in our democracy".

Conte agent in Chelsea contract talks with 'hopeful' deadline set for