Celtic will play the first leg away from home which is set to take place on either Tuesday 11th or Wednesday 12th July.
Shamrock Rovers will take on Icelandic outfit Stjarnan with the Hoops on their travels for the opening leg before the return in Tallaght.
Their opponents will become clear in the first week of July after Linfield and La Florita have played each other in the first qualifying round.
Third Suspect Identified In London Attack
Police said Zaghba is believed to be an Italian national of Moroccan dissent and was not a "police or MI5 subject of interest". Authorities said he aroused suspicion because he tried to board a flight to Turkey with a one-way ticket and a small backpack.
It remains to be seen how any issues could be resolved.
The draw for the qualifying rounds of next season's European competition took place at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon on Monday and Brendan Rodgers' treble winners will enter at the second stage. I've got a little bit of experience playing there with Aberdeen where we maybe took our foot off the gas and nearly got punished.
That would mean the Blues travelling to Glasgow on July 11 with the Scottish champions visiting Windsor Park a week later.
Intercede Group (LON:IGP) Broker Price Targets
The stock's market capitalization is 24.66B, it has a 52-week low of 471.34 and a 52-week high of 821.60. Just Eat plc is a United Kingdom-based operator of digital marketplace for takeaway food delivery.
"I'm just happy I've got a chance to finally pull this top on as it could be my first competitive game".
Rodgers, however, got off to a disappointing start twelve months ago when Celtic were beaten 1-0 by part-time Gibraltar club Lincoln Red Imps in July 2016. I keep stressing, we have two very important games before a potential tie with Celtic but it is the best draw would could have hoped for.
I don't think that Celtic should be a club that has to qualify for the Champions League. We're talking player holidays, stag dos and sporting bans, and we even have Dion Fanning taking on the Lottoland Chipping Challenge.
Brexit : Britain eyes deal 'like no other in history'
Such firms sold 7.3 billion euros ($8.2 billion) worth of goods to customers in Britain a year ago , their fourth-biggest market.
- Presumed death toll in London tower blaze rises to 79
- Stock Spirits Group PLC (STCK) Insider Acquires £14844.48 in Stock
- Sell-Side Analyst's Predictions: Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
- Celtics Only Mock Draft 2.0
- Pakistan can upset any team on their day, says Kohli
- MP: Curfew lifted from Mandsaur, prohibitory orders to continue
- Trump Times: Make America (nyet) Russia Great Again!
- Footage shows moment Finsbury Park Mosque attack suspect is arrested
- Golf spectator passes away at US Open
- Russia Threatens US: Will Intercept 'Any Flying Object' in Syria Skies