To that end, Musk revealed on Twitter that one of the first cities that might avail of his Boring idea could be Los Angeles following comments made by its mayor, Eric Garcetti.
Despite already having his hands full with running both Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk announced towards the end of past year that he was going to make it a trifecta of companies with the addition of The Boring Company. The interview with the Mayor also touched on his plans to create a Silicon Valley of the South in LA while land in the area is still relatively cheap.
No verdict Tuesday in Bill Cosby sexual assault case
Jackson's statement continued: "I responded, telling Andrea that it didn't matter who the person is, she should have reported it". His wife of 53 years, Camille, was not with him as she was on Monday, her first appearance since the trial began June 5.
The talk with L.A. Mayor sounds very preliminary indeed, especially with Musk's admittance that permits are "harder than technology".
Musk officially launched his tunnel company, aptly named The Boring Company, in April. Time will tell what effect the permitting complexity and delays will have on the project, though today's tweet demonstrates Musk's positive outlook for the project and his willingness to continue pushing forward.
Champions Trophy: Virat Kohli backs Hardik Pandya's reaction after dismissal in final
I was telling somebody the other day that I have had five semifinals with South Africa and never got to a final. Some teams might not have the best starts, and they come back amazingly, which Pakistan has done.
- Adrienne Alpert (@abc7adrienne) June 17, 2017Promising conversations with @MayorOfLA regarding tunnel network that would carry cars, bikes & pedestrians.
He's referring to Musk's newly formed Boring Company, which aims to "solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic" with an innovative approach to building tunnels. The company's ultimate goal is to build as many as 30 layers of tunnels underground that can transport cars on an electric skate and even accommodate a Hyperloop.
Pakistan media hails win against India
I hope that - and I am sure that the nation of Pakistan is really happy because they deserve it", the coach said after the match. The last instance of Pakistan openers adding more than 100 for the first wicket in two consecutive matches was in 2003.
Interested in solar? Get a solar cost estimate and find out how much a solar system would cost for your home or business.
- Trump Times: Make America (nyet) Russia Great Again!
- Researchers Discover Ghastly Sea Dong, Name It The 'Peanut Worm'
- Finsbury Park Mosque Terror Attack
- Nadal storms into quarters, Muguruza and Venus exit
- Sell-Side Analyst's Predictions: Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
- 58 people missing and presumed dead after London tower fire
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Shares Bought by Douglas Lane & Associates LLC
- Russia Threatens US: Will Intercept 'Any Flying Object' in Syria Skies
- Father's Day Gift Guide: From shaving sets to backpacks and desi pickles
- Murray : Tennis star in spotlight as Wimbledon looms