To that end, Musk revealed on Twitter that one of the first cities that might avail of his Boring idea could be Los Angeles following comments made by its mayor, Eric Garcetti.
Despite already having his hands full with running both Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk announced towards the end of past year that he was going to make it a trifecta of companies with the addition of The Boring Company. The interview with the Mayor also touched on his plans to create a Silicon Valley of the South in LA while land in the area is still relatively cheap.
Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Shares Bought by Douglas Lane & Associates LLC
Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) opened at 54.53 on Thursday. 139 were accumulated by Live Your Vision Ltd Liability Com. Rocky Mountain Advisers LLC raised its stake in shares of Wells Fargo & Company by 117.6% in the fourth quarter.
The talk with L.A. Mayor sounds very preliminary indeed, especially with Musk's admittance that permits are "harder than technology".
Musk officially launched his tunnel company, aptly named The Boring Company, in April. Time will tell what effect the permitting complexity and delays will have on the project, though today's tweet demonstrates Musk's positive outlook for the project and his willingness to continue pushing forward.
Death toll in London tower block fire rises to 79
Cundy said his immediate priority was to identify the people who died in the building and to recover them as quickly as possible. Images have also been released by the police from inside the gutted 24-storey high rise in west London .
- Adrienne Alpert (@abc7adrienne) June 17, 2017Promising conversations with @MayorOfLA regarding tunnel network that would carry cars, bikes & pedestrians.
He's referring to Musk's newly formed Boring Company, which aims to "solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic" with an innovative approach to building tunnels. The company's ultimate goal is to build as many as 30 layers of tunnels underground that can transport cars on an electric skate and even accommodate a Hyperloop.
Lockheed nears F-35 block buy deal worth more than $37 billion
According to defence experts, the Air Force needs around 200 medium weight category aircraft. The Block 70 is the latest upgrade of the F-16, which entered service in the end of 1970s.
Interested in solar? Get a solar cost estimate and find out how much a solar system would cost for your home or business.
- Finsbury Park Attack : 1 killed, 10 others injured as vehicle hits pedestrians
- WWE 2K18 Video Game Cover Star Revealed
- Nadal withdraws from Queen's tournament on doctors' advice
- Qatar won't cut gas to UAE - Qatar Petroleum CEO
- Boris Johnson looks for "happy" Brexit resolution
- Pakistan media hails win against India
- London mosque terror attack: Witnesses describe 'horrible' moment van ploughed into pedestrians
- Nadal storms into quarters, Muguruza and Venus exit
- Sell-Side Analyst's Predictions: Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
- Champions Trophy: Virat Kohli backs Hardik Pandya's reaction after dismissal in final