To that end, Musk revealed on Twitter that one of the first cities that might avail of his Boring idea could be Los Angeles following comments made by its mayor, Eric Garcetti.
Despite already having his hands full with running both Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk announced towards the end of past year that he was going to make it a trifecta of companies with the addition of The Boring Company. The interview with the Mayor also touched on his plans to create a Silicon Valley of the South in LA while land in the area is still relatively cheap.
British Jewish leaders condemn van attack on Muslim worshippers
The chairman of the mosque , Mohammed Kozbar, described the incident as a " cowardly attack " and said there were many injuries. The crash occurred near the Finsbury Park Mosque as worshippers were leaving after Ramadan prayers.
The talk with L.A. Mayor sounds very preliminary indeed, especially with Musk's admittance that permits are "harder than technology".
Musk officially launched his tunnel company, aptly named The Boring Company, in April. Time will tell what effect the permitting complexity and delays will have on the project, though today's tweet demonstrates Musk's positive outlook for the project and his willingness to continue pushing forward.
Sell-Side Analyst's Predictions: Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
Equities research analysts predict that Anadarko Petroleum Corporation will post ($0.77) earnings per share for the current year. Moreover, Hotchkis And Wiley Capital Mgmt Ltd Liability Corporation has 1.38% invested in Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR).
- Adrienne Alpert (@abc7adrienne) June 17, 2017Promising conversations with @MayorOfLA regarding tunnel network that would carry cars, bikes & pedestrians.
He's referring to Musk's newly formed Boring Company, which aims to "solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic" with an innovative approach to building tunnels. The company's ultimate goal is to build as many as 30 layers of tunnels underground that can transport cars on an electric skate and even accommodate a Hyperloop.
Boris Johnson looks for "happy" Brexit resolution
EU leaders want May to lay off threats that she would walk out and leave a chaotic legal limbo for all Europeans. He said that the other European Union countries have a united position but the British are "in chaos".
Interested in solar? Get a solar cost estimate and find out how much a solar system would cost for your home or business.
- Dundalk face Rosenborg, Celtic likely to meet Linfield
- Finsbury Park Mosque Terror Attack
- Researchers Discover Ghastly Sea Dong, Name It The 'Peanut Worm'
- British businesses seek ties to EU during, after Brexit negotiations
- Qatar won't cut gas to UAE - Qatar Petroleum CEO
- Champions Trophy: Virat Kohli backs Hardik Pandya's reaction after dismissal in final
- Trump Times: Make America (nyet) Russia Great Again!
- Death toll in London tower block fire rises to 79
- MP: Curfew lifted from Mandsaur, prohibitory orders to continue
- Lockheed nears F-35 block buy deal worth more than $37 billion