To that end, Musk revealed on Twitter that one of the first cities that might avail of his Boring idea could be Los Angeles following comments made by its mayor, Eric Garcetti.
Despite already having his hands full with running both Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk announced towards the end of past year that he was going to make it a trifecta of companies with the addition of The Boring Company. The interview with the Mayor also touched on his plans to create a Silicon Valley of the South in LA while land in the area is still relatively cheap.
Pakistan media hails win against India
I hope that - and I am sure that the nation of Pakistan is really happy because they deserve it", the coach said after the match. The last instance of Pakistan openers adding more than 100 for the first wicket in two consecutive matches was in 2003.
The talk with L.A. Mayor sounds very preliminary indeed, especially with Musk's admittance that permits are "harder than technology".
Musk officially launched his tunnel company, aptly named The Boring Company, in April. Time will tell what effect the permitting complexity and delays will have on the project, though today's tweet demonstrates Musk's positive outlook for the project and his willingness to continue pushing forward.
Finsbury Park Mosque Terror Attack
"We send our deepest sympathy and solidarity with all our sisters and brothers at Finsbury Park mosque ". (Yui Mok/PA via AP). A van is seen near Finsbury Park station after the vehicle struck pedestrians in north London , Monday June 19, 2017 .
- Adrienne Alpert (@abc7adrienne) June 17, 2017Promising conversations with @MayorOfLA regarding tunnel network that would carry cars, bikes & pedestrians.
He's referring to Musk's newly formed Boring Company, which aims to "solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic" with an innovative approach to building tunnels. The company's ultimate goal is to build as many as 30 layers of tunnels underground that can transport cars on an electric skate and even accommodate a Hyperloop.
WWE 2K18 Video Game Cover Star Revealed
Elias Samson and Apollo Crews clashed, and Dean Ambrose teamed up with Seth Rollins to take on Intercontinental Champion The Miz and Samoa Joe .
Interested in solar? Get a solar cost estimate and find out how much a solar system would cost for your home or business.
- No verdict Tuesday in Bill Cosby sexual assault case
- Sell-Side Analyst's Predictions: Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
- Finsbury Park Attack : 1 killed, 10 others injured as vehicle hits pedestrians
- Boris Johnson looks for "happy" Brexit resolution
- Whom to believe, Trump or his lawyer?
- MP: Curfew lifted from Mandsaur, prohibitory orders to continue
- Father's Day Gift Guide: From shaving sets to backpacks and desi pickles
- Dundalk face Rosenborg, Celtic likely to meet Linfield
- Murray : Tennis star in spotlight as Wimbledon looms
- Russia Threatens US: Will Intercept 'Any Flying Object' in Syria Skies