World No. 1 Angelique Kerber will step up her Wimbledon preparations at the Aegon International in Eastbourne after accepting a wild card into the main draw.
A tough year has seen Kerber, 29, cling onto top spot in the world rankings despite not winning a tour level title or registering a win over a Top 20 player.
Kerber said: "It started slowly and then I really felt it yesterday (Saturday) evening".
Police Confirm One Dead In London Attack
"He has been taken to hospital, and will be taken into custody once discharged", the Metropolitan Police said in a statement. The witness mentioned that a police patrol auto , which was passing on the road nearby, immediately drove over to the scene.
"It was fine but then it comes back a little bit".
"I'm still hopeful of playing next week at Eastbourne, and I really want to be right for Wimbledon".
The world number one says the injury has caused issues recently in training and she is keen to avoid any further aggravation with Wimbledon on the horizon.
Deputy AG says he may have to recuse himself from Russian Federation probe
Pence hired Richard Cullen, chairman of law firm McGuireWoods, to help him respond to inquiries from Mueller, a spokesman said. Mueller's investigation appeared to be reaching a broadening circle of current and former officials.
"When I started playing again on grass I was feeling much better", she said. In the second round Kerber, who reached the final a year ago at Wimbledon, could play against Lauren Davis or Naomi Osaka, while in the quarter-finals there could be an interesting match against Kristina Mladenovic. "But in a lot of matches you never know what is happening to your body".
Svitolina won the Italian Open in Rome last month, with victories over three top six players, and reached the French Open quarter-finals before losing to Simona Halep. Elina Svitolina is now the highest-ranked player in the draw, with Dominika Cibulkova and Johanna Konta the only other players in the top ten set to be in action.
The German was aiming to begin her recovery from a disappointing clay-court season that saw her win just two matches on the dirt and exit the French Open in round one.
Trump Tweets He Is Under Investigation - His Lawyer Says He Isn't
Sekulow, who is chief counsel at the American Center for Law and Justice, said that if the Post's reporting were accurate, Mr. Attorney Jay Sekulow spoke with Jake Tapper on CNN to attempt to clear up any miscommunication caused by Trump's tweet.
- Boeing unveils plans for new version of 737 Max
- Sensex gains near 180 points, Nifty rises to 9628
- Taliban attack kills 5 policemen in Afghanistan
- London vehicle hits pedestrians, police say 'number' of injuries
- Black mother slain by Seattle police battled mental health decline
- Koepka caps record week with US Open title
- France's Macron to reshuffle government after parliament win
- Donald Trump reports at least $1.4 billion assets in financial disclosure
- Vehicle Rams Pedestrians Near London Mosque; Several People Injured
- Police raise London tower fire death toll to 79