The Warehouse Project have revealed the opening weekend of their WHP17 season, with LCD Soundsystem headlining Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September. The record includes the already released title track and 'Call The Police', as well as new cuts "Emotional Haircut", "Change Yr Mind" and "Other Voices".
They are set to perform at Glasgow's iconic Barrowland Ballroom on September 19, before concluding the run at London's Alexandra Palace on September 22.
London attack: Vehicle hits pedestrians outside mosque
He's "been taken to hospital as a precaution", where he'll receive a mental health assessment, according to the statement. Eight people injured were taken to three separate hospitals; two people were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
On April 12, 2011, Murphy confirmed the release of their final show on DVD.
This marks the New Yorkers' first shows in Manchester since 2010.
Van hits pedestrians in London; 'number of casualties' reported
London Mayor Sadiq Khan urged people to "remain calm and vigilant" after the " horrific terrorist attack on innocent people ". Amber Rudd, the Home Secretary, said her "thoughts are with all those affected by the appalling incident at Finsbury Park".
LCD Soundsystem will embark on a world tour to support the album, with dates in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, Manchester and London alongside dates in North America.
Tickets for LCD Soundsystem go on sale on Wednesday 21 Jul at 9am.
American Brooks Koepka wins US Open
Matsuyama's 66 was the lowest round of the day, while England's Tommy Fleetwood (72) finished a shot back in fourth at 11-under. It looked as if it was going to be a two-man race between Koepka and Harman, the third round leader, after the first few holes.
- Qatar hits out at neighbours as Arab rift enters third week
- U.S. president not under investigation for obstruction: His attorney
- Trump to restrict business with Cuban military, limit travel
- EU extends Russia sanctions over Crimea for a year
- Turkish troops hold exercises in Qatar in show of support
- May faces leadership challenge if she softens Brexit
- Hannity Calls for Mueller and Deputy AG Rosenstein To Recuse Themselves, Resign
- Many hurt as vehicle rams pedestrians in North London
- May pledges support for fire victims after met by angry protesters
- Paris Air Show takes off between June 19-25