The Warehouse Project have revealed the opening weekend of their WHP17 season, with LCD Soundsystem headlining Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September. The record includes the already released title track and 'Call The Police', as well as new cuts "Emotional Haircut", "Change Yr Mind" and "Other Voices".
They are set to perform at Glasgow's iconic Barrowland Ballroom on September 19, before concluding the run at London's Alexandra Palace on September 22.
Trump to restrict business with Cuban military, limit travel
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts. US President Barack Obama (R) shakes hands with Cuban President Raul Castro (L) in New York, September 29, 2015.
On April 12, 2011, Murphy confirmed the release of their final show on DVD.
This marks the New Yorkers' first shows in Manchester since 2010.
At Least 1 Dead After Vehicle Hits Pedestrians Near North London Mosque
Finsbury Park mosque was associated with the radical cleric Abu Hamza until 2005, when it was taken over by new management. A witness who lives opposite the scene told the BBC there was a white van stopped near the Finsbury Park mosque.
LCD Soundsystem will embark on a world tour to support the album, with dates in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, Manchester and London alongside dates in North America.
Tickets for LCD Soundsystem go on sale on Wednesday 21 Jul at 9am.
Trump attorney says president not under investigation in Russia probe
Rubio sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting its own probe into Russian election meddling. This is a very complex matter, involving thousands of pages of intelligence documents, lots of witnesses.
- May faces leadership challenge if she softens Brexit
- Special counsel investigating business dealings of Jared Kushner
- American Brooks Koepka wins US Open
- Paris Air Show takes off between June 19-25
- Hannity Calls for Mueller and Deputy AG Rosenstein To Recuse Themselves, Resign
- Bummer buddies: Roomies Fowler, Thomas fizzle at US Open
- EU extends Russia sanctions over Crimea for a year
- Qatar hits out at neighbours as Arab rift enters third week
- London crash: What we know so far
- Van hits pedestrians in London; 'number of casualties' reported