The Warehouse Project have revealed the opening weekend of their WHP17 season, with LCD Soundsystem headlining Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September. The record includes the already released title track and 'Call The Police', as well as new cuts "Emotional Haircut", "Change Yr Mind" and "Other Voices".
They are set to perform at Glasgow's iconic Barrowland Ballroom on September 19, before concluding the run at London's Alexandra Palace on September 22.
Bummer buddies: Roomies Fowler, Thomas fizzle at US Open
The inevitable nerves that come with contending in golf's ultimate test didn't bother 27-year-old Brooks Koepka . I think it's a fair course. "But in my opinion, I would like to see another one here down the road, sure".
On April 12, 2011, Murphy confirmed the release of their final show on DVD.
This marks the New Yorkers' first shows in Manchester since 2010.
2 people dead as gunmen attack Mali tourist resort
Security minister Salif Traore said 20 hostages were freed after an operation by special forces, which have surrounded the resort. Andrea de Georgio, a freelance journalist in Bamako, also quoted officials as saying that at least two people were killed.
LCD Soundsystem will embark on a world tour to support the album, with dates in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, Manchester and London alongside dates in North America.
Tickets for LCD Soundsystem go on sale on Wednesday 21 Jul at 9am.
Van hits pedestrians in London; 'number of casualties' reported
London Mayor Sadiq Khan urged people to "remain calm and vigilant" after the " horrific terrorist attack on innocent people ". Amber Rudd, the Home Secretary, said her "thoughts are with all those affected by the appalling incident at Finsbury Park".
- Paris Air Show takes off between June 19-25
- Many hurt as vehicle rams pedestrians in North London
- Labour want figures for all deals struck between DUP and Tories
- Qatar won't cut gas to UAE, Qatar Petroleum CEO says
- Sainsbury's heads queue to buy Nisa convenience stores
- Trump attorney says president not under investigation in Russia probe
- Special counsel investigating business dealings of Jared Kushner
- EU extends Russia sanctions over Crimea for a year
- May pledges support for fire victims after met by angry protesters
- Six members of president Trumps advisory council on HIV/AIDs have resigned