The Warehouse Project have revealed the opening weekend of their WHP17 season, with LCD Soundsystem headlining Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September. The record includes the already released title track and 'Call The Police', as well as new cuts "Emotional Haircut", "Change Yr Mind" and "Other Voices".
They are set to perform at Glasgow's iconic Barrowland Ballroom on September 19, before concluding the run at London's Alexandra Palace on September 22.
Van hits pedestrians in London; 'number of casualties' reported
London Mayor Sadiq Khan urged people to "remain calm and vigilant" after the " horrific terrorist attack on innocent people ". Amber Rudd, the Home Secretary, said her "thoughts are with all those affected by the appalling incident at Finsbury Park".
On April 12, 2011, Murphy confirmed the release of their final show on DVD.
This marks the New Yorkers' first shows in Manchester since 2010.
Many hurt as vehicle rams pedestrians in North London
Early police caution about declaring the incident to be terrorist-related was interpreted by the community as discriminatory. The crash occurred shortly after midnight, when police received reports of a collision between a van and pedestrians.
LCD Soundsystem will embark on a world tour to support the album, with dates in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, Manchester and London alongside dates in North America.
Tickets for LCD Soundsystem go on sale on Wednesday 21 Jul at 9am.
Trump attorney says president not under investigation in Russia probe
Rubio sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting its own probe into Russian election meddling. This is a very complex matter, involving thousands of pages of intelligence documents, lots of witnesses.
- Uber to accept all recommendations given in Holder Report
- Mali security minister: 4 jihadis killed in resort attack
- Labour want figures for all deals struck between DUP and Tories
- Paris Air Show takes off between June 19-25
- Trump to restrict business with Cuban military, limit travel
- EU extends Russia sanctions over Crimea for a year
- American Brooks Koepka wins US Open
- 2 people dead as gunmen attack Mali tourist resort
- Hannity Calls for Mueller and Deputy AG Rosenstein To Recuse Themselves, Resign
- Special counsel investigating business dealings of Jared Kushner