A person who police are calling "armed and dangerous" broke into a mall in Saugus early Monday.
Police have closed off the Square One shopping mall in Saugus, Massachusetts after an "armed and dangerous" intruder was reported to be inside the mall's Dick's Sporting Goods store.
All of the mall entrances are being blocked by police vehicles.
Britain's May Confident on Deal to Stay in Power
THE TORIES HAVE been told that forming a government with the DUP could jeopardise the peace process in Northern Ireland . On Brexit, Ms Foster said her party wanted to see "a sensible Brexit and one that works for everybody".
The Saugus Police Department released this statement addressing the situation.
A source told CBS Boston that the intruder is believed to be armed with a long gun.
Reports say that in addition to local police, a regional SWAT team and state police officers were on the scene before 6:30 a.m.
Purchases 55 Shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
It worsened, as 58 investors sold XOM shares while 851 reduced holdings. 104 funds opened positions while 652 raised stakes. The Campbell Newman Asset Management Inc holds 200,288 shares with $18.08 million value, down from 224,377 last quarter.
The armed man's identitiy is not yet known.
So far, there have been no reports of injuries or any arrests.
Chandler Laguerre, another employee, said, "I'm just hoping no one gets hurt and it's resolved, just like, calms down".
Police dealing with collision incident in London, multiple casualties
According to multiple reports and social media posts , the van ran over people leaving the Finsbury Park Mosque . Police are investigating this as a terrorist incident, saying 10 people were injured and one person was killed.
- Philando Castile's family to Trump: "Make America Great Again" by getting justice
- Zinedine Zidane to Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid need you!
- Rob Kardashian spends Father's Day with Dream
- The NBA champions set to make historic Trump boycott
- Southern Baptist Convention votes to condemn racism amidst controversy
- Trump's lawyer denies he's being investigated
- 79 now believed to have died in London high-rise fire
- Trump Finally Confirms He's Under Investigation on Twitter, of Course
- Robert Mueller expands special counsel office, hires 13 lawyers
- Britain kicks off Brexit negotiations with EU