It has been a while since the on-and-off couple was seen together. The duo came together this past weekend to celebrate Father's Day at Disneyland with their daughter. The Kardashian even patted King on the head before getting in his vehicle.
The once-reclusive sock designer split from Chyna earlier this year following a series of blazing rows but he raised eyebrows last month when he gushed over his former partner in a series of adorable Instagram posts. The trio appears to be one happy family who is having the time of their lives at Disneyland. This can be clearly seen on Rob's face.
79 now believed to have died in London high-rise fire
Condoling the incident earlier, Londor Mayor Sadiq Khan said, "The bad news, I'm afraid, is lots of people died in the fire". Hundreds have been left homeless, putting more pressure on officials in a city plagued by a chronic housing shortage.
Of course, the reality star only greeted Dream's daddy online, but not King Cairo's father.
Kenya Moore from 'RHOA' got secretly married, BTW
She was everything to me. "Since we reconnected you have been my everything, my one and only, my heart.I love you", she wrote . News that the 46-year-old reality star has been intentionally "keeping her boo on the low for a minute now".
However, E! News quoted a source that Rob and Chyna 'are co-parenting and independently working on themselves but they're more cordial now than they have been, which is why they hung out recently.
Police respond to Massachusetts mall for report of armed man
Reports say that in addition to local police, a regional SWAT team and state police officers were on the scene before 6:30 a.m. Chandler Laguerre, another employee, said, "I'm just hoping no one gets hurt and it's resolved, just like, calms down".
- 'Number of casualties' after vehicle strikes London pedestrians
- Britain kicks off Brexit negotiations with EU
- Trump Finally Confirms He's Under Investigation on Twitter, of Course
- Leaving climate accord puts USA behind -- Ned Grossnickle
- Ronaldo painted on Russian mural that only the team can see
- The NBA champions set to make historic Trump boycott
- Britain's May Confident on Deal to Stay in Power
- Majestic Modric the key to Real Madrid's Champions League final turnaround
- Sarfraz Ahmed: 'The win will be remembered for a long, long time'
- ISIS Claims First Deadly Attack in Israel After Jerusal