It has been a while since the on-and-off couple was seen together. The duo came together this past weekend to celebrate Father's Day at Disneyland with their daughter. The Kardashian even patted King on the head before getting in his vehicle.
The once-reclusive sock designer split from Chyna earlier this year following a series of blazing rows but he raised eyebrows last month when he gushed over his former partner in a series of adorable Instagram posts. The trio appears to be one happy family who is having the time of their lives at Disneyland. This can be clearly seen on Rob's face.
Zinedine Zidane to Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid need you!
Inevitably, Manchester United are being strongly linked with a potential move for the Portuguese captain. The entire football world is fixated on how Ronaldo wants out of Real Madrid and Spain altogether .
Of course, the reality star only greeted Dream's daddy online, but not King Cairo's father.
Ronaldo painted on Russian mural that only the team can see
The team said that he couldn't go because he was receiving post-game treatment, although it said it wasn't anything serious. Mexico recorded a late draw after Hector Moreno scored in second half injury time in the Kazan Arena.
However, E! News quoted a source that Rob and Chyna 'are co-parenting and independently working on themselves but they're more cordial now than they have been, which is why they hung out recently.
Britain kicks off Brexit negotiations with EU
Davis struck a conciliatory tone in a statement released overnight, emphasizing Britain and the EU's "shared European values". He was responding to suggestions by France and Germany that the "door remains open" for Britain to stay in the EU .
- France polls: Macron's party wins clear parliamentary majority
- The NBA champions set to make historic Trump boycott
- Kenya Moore from 'RHOA' got secretly married, BTW
- Daniel Berger repeats as FedEx St. Jude Classic champion
- ISIS Claims First Deadly Attack in Israel After Jerusal
- Leaving climate accord puts USA behind -- Ned Grossnickle
- Southern Baptist Convention votes to condemn racism amidst controversy
- 79 people presumed dead in London tower block fire
- Police dealing with collision incident in London, multiple casualties
- Justices take on fight over partisan electoral maps