It has been a while since the on-and-off couple was seen together. The duo came together this past weekend to celebrate Father's Day at Disneyland with their daughter. The Kardashian even patted King on the head before getting in his vehicle.
The once-reclusive sock designer split from Chyna earlier this year following a series of blazing rows but he raised eyebrows last month when he gushed over his former partner in a series of adorable Instagram posts. The trio appears to be one happy family who is having the time of their lives at Disneyland. This can be clearly seen on Rob's face.
79 now believed to have died in London high-rise fire
Condoling the incident earlier, Londor Mayor Sadiq Khan said, "The bad news, I'm afraid, is lots of people died in the fire". Hundreds have been left homeless, putting more pressure on officials in a city plagued by a chronic housing shortage.
Of course, the reality star only greeted Dream's daddy online, but not King Cairo's father.
Police respond to Massachusetts mall for report of armed man
Reports say that in addition to local police, a regional SWAT team and state police officers were on the scene before 6:30 a.m. Chandler Laguerre, another employee, said, "I'm just hoping no one gets hurt and it's resolved, just like, calms down".
However, E! News quoted a source that Rob and Chyna 'are co-parenting and independently working on themselves but they're more cordial now than they have been, which is why they hung out recently.
Zinedine Zidane to Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid need you!
Inevitably, Manchester United are being strongly linked with a potential move for the Portuguese captain. The entire football world is fixated on how Ronaldo wants out of Real Madrid and Spain altogether .
- Trump's lawyer denies he's being investigated
- Philando Castile's family to Trump: "Make America Great Again" by getting justice
- Sarfraz Ahmed: 'The win will be remembered for a long, long time'
- 'Bribing' of voters in RK Nagar: Case registered, says CM K. Palaniswami
- Leaving climate accord puts USA behind -- Ned Grossnickle
- 79 people presumed dead in London tower block fire
- Robert Mueller expands special counsel office, hires 13 lawyers
- Daniel Berger repeats as FedEx St. Jude Classic champion
- Southern Baptist Convention votes to condemn racism amidst controversy
- Police dealing with collision incident in London, multiple casualties