Pakistan's Champions Trophy-winning captain Sarfraz Ahmed believes his team's triumph against the odds couldn't have been possible without the "boys' hard work, the public's prayers and Allah's help". "I can bet that India will win the trophy", he said. "But it's unfortunate that they couldn't lift the ICC trophy."No doubt team Pakistan played under the captaincy of my nephew Sarfaraz, which is a proud moment for us, but when it comes to the nation, our country is above all", he said".
Cal-Maine Foods Inc
Shares last traded at $39.10 a tad above the 50 day moving average of $38.40 and a tad under the 200 day moving average of $39.69. Orbimed Advisors Limited Company has 0.37% invested in Otonomy Inc (NASDAQ:OTIC). 20,707 are owned by Lpl Fin Llc.
Lending support, even Sehwag who is known to never mince his words on the trending issues has raised his voice over this. But, Sehwag took a stand when it was needed, he came in rescue of Pakistan skipper Sarfraz Ahmed who has been trolled heavily for his less than ordinary English speaking skills in the press conference. But in response, many Indians came together to respect the cricketer, because "English doesn't define intelligence", as one Facebook user commented on the post.
Forget group win against Pakistan, Kohli urges before final
On pre-match final Kohli was asked what are the thing he would like to prioritise, his reply was crystal clear. "It's been quite a few years I've been dealing with that, so nothing new", he said. "It is a big match".
Summary: Hasan, however, asked the fans to back team India in hard times. But amidst all this, India and Pakistan united in lending their support to Pakistan's captain Sarfraz Ahmed - an incident that was nothing less than heartwarming. The photograph of Dhoni and Sarfaraz's son was shared on Twitter by an Indian journalist, which took us all by surprise and went viral on social media in no time!
BJP picks Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind as its presidential candidate
With nearly all the leaders in the panel already inside the building in the capital, the meeting will start shortly. During the telephonic conversation between the two leaders, the Telangana CM said his party will support Kovind .
- What we know: Pedestrians struck near north London mosque
- Hamilton Drives To Dominant Win In Canada, Vettel Fourth
- Cristiano Ronaldo dodges questions as Real Madrid exit rumours escalate
- May says security Cabinet to meet after crash
- Trump offers help resolve Gulf crisis, UAE tightens squeeze on Qatar
- Senate Democrat says any WH tapes due by Friday
- Sarfraz, Arthur revel in stunning Pakistan triumph
- Ton for Fakhar Zaman as Pakistan flay Indian bowlers
- US shoots down Syrian Air Force fighter
- UK to target 'deep partnership' with EU in Brexit talks: Johnson