Pakistan's Champions Trophy-winning captain Sarfraz Ahmed believes his team's triumph against the odds couldn't have been possible without the "boys' hard work, the public's prayers and Allah's help". "I can bet that India will win the trophy", he said. "But it's unfortunate that they couldn't lift the ICC trophy."No doubt team Pakistan played under the captaincy of my nephew Sarfaraz, which is a proud moment for us, but when it comes to the nation, our country is above all", he said".
BJP picks Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind as its presidential candidate
With nearly all the leaders in the panel already inside the building in the capital, the meeting will start shortly. During the telephonic conversation between the two leaders, the Telangana CM said his party will support Kovind .
Lending support, even Sehwag who is known to never mince his words on the trending issues has raised his voice over this. But, Sehwag took a stand when it was needed, he came in rescue of Pakistan skipper Sarfraz Ahmed who has been trolled heavily for his less than ordinary English speaking skills in the press conference. But in response, many Indians came together to respect the cricketer, because "English doesn't define intelligence", as one Facebook user commented on the post.
FSU alum Brooks Koepka wins US Open
Koepka gave a shot back on the 10th when he missed a 10-foot putt for par, it was his first back-nine bogey of the week. Since Jason Day lifted the 2015 PGA Championship , every major championship has been won by a first-timer.
Summary: Hasan, however, asked the fans to back team India in hard times. But amidst all this, India and Pakistan united in lending their support to Pakistan's captain Sarfraz Ahmed - an incident that was nothing less than heartwarming. The photograph of Dhoni and Sarfaraz's son was shared on Twitter by an Indian journalist, which took us all by surprise and went viral on social media in no time!
Here is what Misbah said about Sarfraz after Pakistan's victory over England
There's no home advantage for any side. "I am really impressed by the youngsters and the performances they have put in so far". England skipper Eoin Morgan said that his team didn't adapt to conditions, coming from Edgbaston to a used wicket.
- What we know: Pedestrians struck near north London mosque
- Connecticut NBC station won't air Megyn Kelly interview with Alex Jones
- London fire: Number of dead and missing rises to 79, police say
- Chelsea ready to appease Conte with Cristiano Ronaldo move — In Focus
- Queen Elizabeth says Britain deeply somber but steadfast
- US shoots down Syrian Air Force fighter
- Cristiano Ronaldo dodges questions as Real Madrid exit rumours escalate
- Scalise Upgraded From Critical To Serious Condition
- Lobbyist Shot at Baseball Field Expected to Make Full Recovery
- Hamilton Drives To Dominant Win In Canada, Vettel Fourth