"We've had several earthquakes recently around a magnitude two, which you don't feel".
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the natural disaster registered as a 3.2 and was centered 3.72 miles southwest of Augusta, the epicenter just miles away from Augusta National Golf Club. The USGS showed it began in the vicinity of Killebrew and Woodward avenues in south Augusta. The shaking motion triggered alarms in homes and businesses.
Bernie Sanders calls out Senate Republicans for secrecy surrounding health care negotiations
If Collins and other Republicans stand up now, that's the kind of process that could get underway. Asked if he would be bringing his photocopier back out, Paul smiled and said, "We'll see".
The Augusta-Richmond County EMA is now working to assess any possible damage in the area. However, Augusta-Richmond County EMS says there is no indication that additional tremors will be experienced in the area. If inside, get under a strong structure like a heavy desk.
An natural disaster hit the city of Augusta, Ga., around 11 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Reece Oxford: West Ham defender to join Borussia Monchengladbach on loan
West Ham prodigy Reece Oxford has touched down in Germany ahead of his season-long loan move to Borussia Monchengladbach , the Daily Mail reports .
The United States Geological Survey has confirmed that Augusta experienced an natural disaster on Tuesday.
"You generally don't feel an quake less than a magnitude three".
Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
Sekulow went on to say that "This matter doesn't call for recusal at this point, " but he can't predict what the future may bring. The ordinance literally barred "First Amendment activity" at the airport, presenting clear constitutional problems.
- UK To Announce Position On EU Citizens' Rights This Week
- Kovalev Gets Shafted by Ward and the Referee Again!
- Hidden trove of suspected Nazi artifacts found in Argentina
- Should Investors Be Buying Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) Stock Following Today's UBS Upgrade?
- Airbus, Boeing Commercial Aircraft Deals at Paris Airshow
- Uber CEO Takes Leave of Absence Amidst Management Shakeup
- New Brand—Endless Opportunities
- Durant carries Warriors home and leaves with NBA Finals MVP Award
- No bail for bobbitised Kerala godman
- Lakers won't give up number two pick, Brandon Ingram for Paul George