"We've had several earthquakes recently around a magnitude two, which you don't feel".
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the natural disaster registered as a 3.2 and was centered 3.72 miles southwest of Augusta, the epicenter just miles away from Augusta National Golf Club. The USGS showed it began in the vicinity of Killebrew and Woodward avenues in south Augusta. The shaking motion triggered alarms in homes and businesses.
Hot Stocks Among Investors: Fang Holdings Limited (SFUN), TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TGA)
Company's distance from 20 day simple moving average is -3.72% and distance from 50-Day simple moving average is -25.00%. The company had revenue of $174.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $184.71 million.
The Augusta-Richmond County EMA is now working to assess any possible damage in the area. However, Augusta-Richmond County EMS says there is no indication that additional tremors will be experienced in the area. If inside, get under a strong structure like a heavy desk.
An natural disaster hit the city of Augusta, Ga., around 11 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Adele Visits London Firefighters After Deadly High-Rise Blaze
The singer has made no public declaration of her visit, instead choosing to quietly meet and offer help to victims. He fought back tears as he told reporters at New Scotland Yard about the scene inside the tower.
The United States Geological Survey has confirmed that Augusta experienced an natural disaster on Tuesday.
"You generally don't feel an quake less than a magnitude three".
Ajith Kumar's Vivegam: Anirudh's Surviva song becomes a rage on the internet
It will be Ajith and Siruthai Siva's third film together after the box office success of " Veeram " and " Vedalam ". Interestingly, a teaser of the song was released a few days, which also went viral.
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents
- Uber CEO Takes Leave of Absence Amidst Management Shakeup
- Beyonce gives birth to twins, US media reports
- UK To Announce Position On EU Citizens' Rights This Week
- Durant carries Warriors home and leaves with NBA Finals MVP Award
- US Reports a Major Milestone in Wind and Solar Power
- Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
- Reece Oxford: West Ham defender to join Borussia Monchengladbach on loan
- Bernie Sanders calls out Senate Republicans for secrecy surrounding health care negotiations
- SHERLOCK and DOCTOR WHO Showrunner Steven Moffat Creating New DRACULA TV Series