Scotland Yard has announced the death toll has risen to 79.
Every council and housing association has been ordered to make an urgent lists of buildings that have type of aluminium cladding suspected of speeding up the Grenfell Tower fire in which at least 79 people, including whole families, died.
He said only five people had been formally identified so far, after officers earlier warned that some may never be identified due to the condition of the remains.
The silence was also observed at government buildings across the country.
Frosh joins DC in suing Trump over foreign payments
Trump's business portfolio boasts of hotels in New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago and Miami. A White House spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment Monday.
Asked whether Mrs May had considered resigning over criticism of her performance, a spokeswoman said: "These are incredibly challenging times, with a couple of awful incidents in a week and she is leading the country through this hard time".
He fought back tears as he told reporters about the scene inside the 24-storey tower in north Kensington. CORRECTS DETAILS OF FIREFIGHTER'S ACTION A firefighter puts his hand to his face as he looks at the floral tributes before a minute's silence near to Grenfell Tower in west London Monday June 19, 2017.
Footage from inside the gutted building has been released, showing the extent of the damage caused by the blaze.
Mr Cundy described the aftermath of the fire as "an incredibly distressing time for families" and emphasised that the search operation will be carried out "as quickly as we possibly can".
Beyonce gives birth to twins, US media reports
There's been no official confirmation of the birth from the couple , and no word on the gender or names. People magazine reports that Beyoncé and Jay Z welcomed their twins earlier this week.
Speaking later outside Scotland Yard, he added: "I have investigated major crime for most of my service and I have seen some bad things".
Right after the disaster, Adele also went down to visit the hundreds who were made homeless and had lost their friends and family in the devastating fire.
The pictures were subsequently shared by the official London Fire Brigade Twitter account.
"I believe there may be people who were in Grenfell Tower that people may not know were missing and may not have realised they were in there on the night".
Reece Oxford: West Ham defender to join Borussia Monchengladbach on loan
West Ham prodigy Reece Oxford has touched down in Germany ahead of his season-long loan move to Borussia Monchengladbach , the Daily Mail reports .
Prince William spoke emotionally about the visit, describing it as "one of the most bad things I have ever seen", according to the Daily Mail.
- Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
- Ajith Kumar's Vivegam: Anirudh's Surviva song becomes a rage on the internet
- Should Investors Be Buying Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) Stock Following Today's UBS Upgrade?
- Teenage Muslim girl killed near Virginia mosque, police say not hate crime
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Upgraded to "Hold" at ValuEngine
- Adele visits Grenfell Tower firefighters for a "tea and a cuddle"
- Bernie Sanders calls out Senate Republicans for secrecy surrounding health care negotiations
- Stock Exchanging Hands at a Rapid Volume Today: Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL)
- Wounded Congressman Scalise sends Father's Day message
- Hidden trove of suspected Nazi artifacts found in Argentina