The Portuguese global has been heavily linked with a move to the Bundesliga side as he has admitted he wants to leave Spain following his tax evasion charge.
The Portuguese star wants out of Real Madrid after the club distanced themselves from his tax probe.
Cosby Accuser Andrea Constand Thanks Supporters for 'Love & Kindness'
Bill Cosby exits the Montgomery County Courthouse after a mistrial was declared in Norristown, Pa ., Saturday, June 17, 2017. Cosby acknowledged that he had cheated on his wife with Constand, but he said that their relationship was consensual.
On the eve of the authoritative edition of "La Gazzetta dello Sport" reported about the interest of the coach of Bayern, Carlo Ancelotti and the signing of Ronaldo. The Bavarian club began before quoting their CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.
"We're used to being the subject of intense transfer speculation during transfer windows", Rummenigge told Bayern's official website. As a rule, we do not comment on them.
Portuguese newspapers have listed Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and Monaco among the potential suitors for the Portugal captain and that they might table an offer of 180 million euros ($201 million).
Carla Fendi, philanthropist and fashion force, dies at 79
Carla was one of the five Italian sisters at the helm of the world-famous Italian brand whose extremely stylish leather goods became iconic.
Do Bayern Munich have a grudge against Cristiano Ronaldo? "But, in the case of Ronaldo, we want to clarify once and for all that this rumour has no basis and must be referred to the realm of the fable".
A move to China or the MLS have also been mentioned in recent days but some reports suggest that Ronaldo considers that it is still too soon to leave Europe - and the Champions League.
Mom attacked 11-year-old daughter in attempted exorcism
Resident John Marciel couldn't stand by and watch the beating, so he stepped in and restrained Felder , Lt. The child was taken to a hospital and treated for her injuries, which included severe damage to one ear.
He spent six years at the Red Devils before joining Real in 2009, winning three Premier League titles, the FA Cup, two League Cups and the Champions League during that time.
- UK To Announce Position On EU Citizens' Rights This Week
- Perez Sells 29282 Shares of Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Stock
- 3.0 quake strikes near Augusta
- New al-Qaeda linked group claims responsibility for Mali resort attack
- Reduces Position in Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS)
- Cosby faces 2nd sex assault trial after jury deadlocks
- Revenue Estimates Analysis The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
- 'Annabelle: Creation': New Trailer For Sequel To 'The Conjuring' Spinoff Released
- Infantino Defends VAR At Confederations Cup
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents