The Portuguese global has been heavily linked with a move to the Bundesliga side as he has admitted he wants to leave Spain following his tax evasion charge.
The Portuguese star wants out of Real Madrid after the club distanced themselves from his tax probe.
Corrie's Eva breaks baby bombshell to love rat Aidan
With the thought of becoming a mum on her mind, Eva will be shocked to learn that her fiancé has been having an affair with Maria. Aidan will fail to spot a text from Eva as he's canoodling with his secret lover, which reveals that she is coming home early.
On the eve of the authoritative edition of "La Gazzetta dello Sport" reported about the interest of the coach of Bayern, Carlo Ancelotti and the signing of Ronaldo. The Bavarian club began before quoting their CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.
"We're used to being the subject of intense transfer speculation during transfer windows", Rummenigge told Bayern's official website. As a rule, we do not comment on them.
Portuguese newspapers have listed Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and Monaco among the potential suitors for the Portugal captain and that they might table an offer of 180 million euros ($201 million).
Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
Turkey has declared its full support to Qatar by offering food supplies and deploying its military troops in Qatar. Erdogan called on Saudi Arabia's king as the leader of the region to resolve the impasse.
Do Bayern Munich have a grudge against Cristiano Ronaldo? "But, in the case of Ronaldo, we want to clarify once and for all that this rumour has no basis and must be referred to the realm of the fable".
A move to China or the MLS have also been mentioned in recent days but some reports suggest that Ronaldo considers that it is still too soon to leave Europe - and the Champions League.
New al-Qaeda linked group claims responsibility for Mali resort attack
The group, led by a notorious Tuareg commander, was formed earlier in 2017 following a merger of local groups. In recent years, the extremists have become even more brazen, attacking sites frequented by Westerners.
He spent six years at the Red Devils before joining Real in 2009, winning three Premier League titles, the FA Cup, two League Cups and the Champions League during that time.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Position Held by Northeast Investment Management
- 76ers trade for No. 1 overall pick in Thursday's draft
- Seattle officer in fatal shooting: 'I don't have a taser'
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents
- Mom attacked 11-year-old daughter in attempted exorcism
- Trump meets Poroshenko for brief 'drop-in' visit
- Brutal slaying near mosque stemmed from road rage
- Macron's party wins majority in parliamentary polls
- Perez Sells 29282 Shares of Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Stock
- Halma plc (LON:HLMA) has analysts on the Bullish side this week