Notably cooler conditions are expected for the latter half of the work week and through the weekend. Highs reach into the low 80s, upper 70s across the north and at the coast. West wind 11 to 16 miles per hour.
TODAY: Mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain showers continue for early today, with rain tapering off this afternoon as high temperatures top out at 80 degrees. Tonight's low will be in the upper 50s. Winds may gust as high as 22 miles per hour.
Tuesday and Wednesday, will both be partly cloudy with limited rain chances.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 93. South wind 3 to 7 miles per hour. At night, mostly cloudy skies are forecast with a 30-percent chance of precipitation. Northwest winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Adele visits Grenfell Tower firefighters for a "tea and a cuddle"
He said that five of the dead had been formally identified and it would be a slow and painstaking task to identify the others. Cundy said that five people reported as missing in the fire had now been found and were safe and well.
Partly cloudy skies are predicted for Wednesday night, with a low around 58.
Wednesday. Sunny, with a high near 92 degrees.
Many residents in the Valley have welcomed Monday's rain after several days of sweltering heat and humidity pushing temperatures into the low 90's.
The Weather Service said the chance for showers and storms is 30 percent Saturday and Saturday night, 20 percent Sunday and 20 percent Monday.
Seattle officer in fatal shooting: 'I don't have a taser'
It was unclear what relationship the children had with Lyles , but police say they were being cared for by other family members. The officers will meet with police union officials and create a story that revolves around how they "feared for their life".
SUNDAY NIGHT: After the initial line of storms moves through, we'll keep the chance for rain with perhaps a few bolts of lightning and claps of thunder. The overnight low is expected to be near 56.
Saturday Night.Partly cloudy. Can't rule out a stray shower/storm.
Today's forecast calls for scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11 a.m.
Bernie Sanders calls out Senate Republicans for secrecy surrounding health care negotiations
If Collins and other Republicans stand up now, that's the kind of process that could get underway. Asked if he would be bringing his photocopier back out, Paul smiled and said, "We'll see".
- Reece Oxford: West Ham defender to join Borussia Monchengladbach on loan
- US Reports a Major Milestone in Wind and Solar Power
- 'Annabelle: Creation': New Trailer For Sequel To 'The Conjuring' Spinoff Released
- Hot Stocks Among Investors: Fang Holdings Limited (SFUN), TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TGA)
- UK To Announce Position On EU Citizens' Rights This Week
- Hidden trove of suspected Nazi artifacts found in Argentina
- 3.0 quake strikes near Augusta
- Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
- Airbus, Boeing Commercial Aircraft Deals at Paris Airshow
- NASA Discovers 219 New Planets with Kepler Mission; 10 Are Earth-Size