Notably cooler conditions are expected for the latter half of the work week and through the weekend. Highs reach into the low 80s, upper 70s across the north and at the coast. West wind 11 to 16 miles per hour.
TODAY: Mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain showers continue for early today, with rain tapering off this afternoon as high temperatures top out at 80 degrees. Tonight's low will be in the upper 50s. Winds may gust as high as 22 miles per hour.
Tuesday and Wednesday, will both be partly cloudy with limited rain chances.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 93. South wind 3 to 7 miles per hour. At night, mostly cloudy skies are forecast with a 30-percent chance of precipitation. Northwest winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Reduces Position in Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS)
Green Square Cap Lc has invested 0.33% of its portfolio in Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS). 775,473 were accumulated by Citigroup Inc. Macquarie Grp Incorporated Ltd has invested 0.06% in Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS). 5,956,249 shares of the company traded hands.
Partly cloudy skies are predicted for Wednesday night, with a low around 58.
Wednesday. Sunny, with a high near 92 degrees.
Many residents in the Valley have welcomed Monday's rain after several days of sweltering heat and humidity pushing temperatures into the low 90's.
The Weather Service said the chance for showers and storms is 30 percent Saturday and Saturday night, 20 percent Sunday and 20 percent Monday.
No bail for bobbitised Kerala godman
Ayyappadas said despite filing a complaint before the police, no action had been taken to release her from the illegal custody. He has been under judicial custody and is now held as a remand prisoner at the special sub-jail here.
SUNDAY NIGHT: After the initial line of storms moves through, we'll keep the chance for rain with perhaps a few bolts of lightning and claps of thunder. The overnight low is expected to be near 56.
Saturday Night.Partly cloudy. Can't rule out a stray shower/storm.
Today's forecast calls for scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11 a.m.
3.0 quake strikes near Augusta
However, Augusta-Richmond County EMS says there is no indication that additional tremors will be experienced in the area. The USGS showed it began in the vicinity of Killebrew and Woodward avenues in south Augusta .
- US Reports a Major Milestone in Wind and Solar Power
- NASA Discovers 219 New Planets with Kepler Mission; 10 Are Earth-Size
- Bernie Sanders calls out Senate Republicans for secrecy surrounding health care negotiations
- Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Upgraded to "Hold" at ValuEngine
- SHERLOCK and DOCTOR WHO Showrunner Steven Moffat Creating New DRACULA TV Series
- Durant carries Warriors home and leaves with NBA Finals MVP Award
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents
- Hot Stocks Among Investors: Fang Holdings Limited (SFUN), TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TGA)
- Airbus, Boeing Commercial Aircraft Deals at Paris Airshow