Notably cooler conditions are expected for the latter half of the work week and through the weekend. Highs reach into the low 80s, upper 70s across the north and at the coast. West wind 11 to 16 miles per hour.
TODAY: Mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain showers continue for early today, with rain tapering off this afternoon as high temperatures top out at 80 degrees. Tonight's low will be in the upper 50s. Winds may gust as high as 22 miles per hour.
Tuesday and Wednesday, will both be partly cloudy with limited rain chances.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 93. South wind 3 to 7 miles per hour. At night, mostly cloudy skies are forecast with a 30-percent chance of precipitation. Northwest winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Hidden trove of suspected Nazi artifacts found in Argentina
Argentine Security Minister Patricia Bullrich said: " Our first investigations indicate that these are original pieces ". The photograph was not released to the public, but was shown to reporters on the condition that it not be published.
Partly cloudy skies are predicted for Wednesday night, with a low around 58.
Wednesday. Sunny, with a high near 92 degrees.
Many residents in the Valley have welcomed Monday's rain after several days of sweltering heat and humidity pushing temperatures into the low 90's.
The Weather Service said the chance for showers and storms is 30 percent Saturday and Saturday night, 20 percent Sunday and 20 percent Monday.
'Annabelle: Creation': New Trailer For Sequel To 'The Conjuring' Spinoff Released
Annabelle: Creation is a New Line Cinema presentation, an Atomic Monster/Safran Company production. Sandberg directs from a screenplay by Gary Dauberman , who also wrote Annabelle .
SUNDAY NIGHT: After the initial line of storms moves through, we'll keep the chance for rain with perhaps a few bolts of lightning and claps of thunder. The overnight low is expected to be near 56.
Saturday Night.Partly cloudy. Can't rule out a stray shower/storm.
Today's forecast calls for scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11 a.m.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Upgraded to "Hold" at ValuEngine
The current share price indicate that stock is -29.10% away from its one year high and is moving 92.01% ahead of its 52-week low. According to Thomson Reuters, sell-side analysts are forecasting a harmony target price of $10.00 on company shares.
- Tropical storm warning issued for southeast Louisiana coastline
- Reduces Position in Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS)
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents
- 3.0 quake strikes near Augusta
- New Brand—Endless Opportunities
- Hot Stocks Among Investors: Fang Holdings Limited (SFUN), TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TGA)
- Stock Exchanging Hands at a Rapid Volume Today: Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL)
- NASA Discovers 219 New Planets with Kepler Mission; 10 Are Earth-Size
- Should Investors Be Buying Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) Stock Following Today's UBS Upgrade?
- US Reports a Major Milestone in Wind and Solar Power