Notably cooler conditions are expected for the latter half of the work week and through the weekend. Highs reach into the low 80s, upper 70s across the north and at the coast. West wind 11 to 16 miles per hour.
TODAY: Mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain showers continue for early today, with rain tapering off this afternoon as high temperatures top out at 80 degrees. Tonight's low will be in the upper 50s. Winds may gust as high as 22 miles per hour.
Tuesday and Wednesday, will both be partly cloudy with limited rain chances.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 93. South wind 3 to 7 miles per hour. At night, mostly cloudy skies are forecast with a 30-percent chance of precipitation. Northwest winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
Sekulow went on to say that "This matter doesn't call for recusal at this point, " but he can't predict what the future may bring. The ordinance literally barred "First Amendment activity" at the airport, presenting clear constitutional problems.
Partly cloudy skies are predicted for Wednesday night, with a low around 58.
Wednesday. Sunny, with a high near 92 degrees.
Many residents in the Valley have welcomed Monday's rain after several days of sweltering heat and humidity pushing temperatures into the low 90's.
The Weather Service said the chance for showers and storms is 30 percent Saturday and Saturday night, 20 percent Sunday and 20 percent Monday.
Reece Oxford: West Ham defender to join Borussia Monchengladbach on loan
West Ham prodigy Reece Oxford has touched down in Germany ahead of his season-long loan move to Borussia Monchengladbach , the Daily Mail reports .
SUNDAY NIGHT: After the initial line of storms moves through, we'll keep the chance for rain with perhaps a few bolts of lightning and claps of thunder. The overnight low is expected to be near 56.
Saturday Night.Partly cloudy. Can't rule out a stray shower/storm.
Today's forecast calls for scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11 a.m.
SHERLOCK and DOCTOR WHO Showrunner Steven Moffat Creating New DRACULA TV Series
Not so much? Have you stuck with Sherlock all this time? Gatiss also has experience with horror from his adaptation of M.R. As of now, it's unclear whether it will be adapted to a modern setting and if Cumberbatch will (hopefully) be attached.
- Uber CEO Takes Leave of Absence Amidst Management Shakeup
- 3.0 quake strikes near Augusta
- UK To Announce Position On EU Citizens' Rights This Week
- Hot Stocks Among Investors: Fang Holdings Limited (SFUN), TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TGA)
- No bail for bobbitised Kerala godman
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Upgraded to "Hold" at ValuEngine
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents
- Adele visits Grenfell Tower firefighters for a "tea and a cuddle"
- Kovalev Gets Shafted by Ward and the Referee Again!
- NASA Discovers 219 New Planets with Kepler Mission; 10 Are Earth-Size