Sunderland is the fourth Oklahoma player to be arrested this offseason, with quarterback Baker Mayfield, quarterback Chris Robison and defensive back Ronnie LaRue being the others.
Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
Turkey has declared its full support to Qatar by offering food supplies and deploying its military troops in Qatar. Erdogan called on Saudi Arabia's king as the leader of the region to resolve the impasse.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE:VRX), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG)
Equities analysts expect that Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. will post $3.89 EPS for the current fiscal year. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This article was first reported by Chaffey Breeze and is the sole property of of Chaffey Breeze.
The property was stolen from the OU residence hall, which houses student athletes, on March 15 and was sold by Sunderland later that day, according to the affidavit. While Sunderland is not accused of stealing the consoles himself, he did allegedly know the property was stolen before selling them off. He was expected to vie for a starting job this season. According to the affidavit, Sunderland was interviewed by OUPD and admitted to knowing the property was stolen when he sold it to CDR. Should Sunderland miss game action, Kahlil Haughton and Chanse Sylvie are possible options to replace him according to Ryan Aber of The Oklahoman.
United States says it shot down Iranian-made drone in Syria
President Donald Trump's administration, which had previously put Iran "on notice" for its ballistic missile tests, will respond. Various planes and warships from the two countries have buzzed by each other in high-profile incidents over the last few months.
Sunderland, who is from Midwest City, appeared in eight games last season, recording his first career interception in a 45-40 win over Texas.
- London Van Attack: Brave Imam 'Stopped All Forms' of Assault on Suspect
- Flexing Muscles Mid-Session Are These Shares: Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:DCTH)
- Tories and DUP set to face legal challenge as deal nears
- Finsbury Park terror attack suspect's mum and sister speaks out
- Apple seeks to void patent claims, fees in Qualcomm dispute
- Real Madrid CF president Perez plays down rumors of Cristiano Ronaldo's exit
- 'Weapons stash found at Champs-Elysees attacker's home'
- Powerball ticket worth $447.8 million is sold in Riverside County
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud