Sunderland is the fourth Oklahoma player to be arrested this offseason, with quarterback Baker Mayfield, quarterback Chris Robison and defensive back Ronnie LaRue being the others.
Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
Turkey has declared its full support to Qatar by offering food supplies and deploying its military troops in Qatar. Erdogan called on Saudi Arabia's king as the leader of the region to resolve the impasse.
Real Madrid CF president Perez plays down rumors of Cristiano Ronaldo's exit
Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid issued a statement last week saying it believed the player was innocent. Rodriguez is represented by Jorge Mendes - and the influential fixer is now trying to source a suitable transfer.
The property was stolen from the OU residence hall, which houses student athletes, on March 15 and was sold by Sunderland later that day, according to the affidavit. While Sunderland is not accused of stealing the consoles himself, he did allegedly know the property was stolen before selling them off. He was expected to vie for a starting job this season. According to the affidavit, Sunderland was interviewed by OUPD and admitted to knowing the property was stolen when he sold it to CDR. Should Sunderland miss game action, Kahlil Haughton and Chanse Sylvie are possible options to replace him according to Ryan Aber of The Oklahoman.
Want to save your Instagram live video? Now you can
The new feature should begin rolling out to all users on iOS and Android in the coming days as a part of Instagram v10.26. Snap shares declined about 3 percent after the new Instagram Stories daily active user numbers were announced.
Sunderland, who is from Midwest City, appeared in eight games last season, recording his first career interception in a 45-40 win over Texas.
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Sixers Trade For First Overall Pick In 2017 NBA Draft
- Bayern Munich deny interest in Ronaldo
- Tories and DUP set to face legal challenge as deal nears
- UPS gunman had overtime grievance against firm - union
- Supreme Court says government can't refuse disparaging trademarks
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Target of Unusually High Options Trading (CMG)
- Korea blasted as recently freed Otto Warmbier dies
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Senate close to vote on dismantle health law