The PGA Tour will begin blood testing players next season as it toughens its stance on doping.
Players are now tested via urine and while that process will remain as the "predominant method", they will also be subjected to blood testing commencing in October for the start of the wraparound 2017/18 season.
Mom attacked 11-year-old daughter in attempted exorcism
Resident John Marciel couldn't stand by and watch the beating, so he stepped in and restrained Felder , Lt. The child was taken to a hospital and treated for her injuries, which included severe damage to one ear.
Urine testing is the PGA Tour's current method for drug-testing and it still plans to use urine samples for the vast majority of its tests next season.
The introduction of blood testing - in order to detect substances like Human Growth Hormone - and adopting WADA's prohibited list have always been called for, as the PGA Tour's own list has differed in three categories relating to asthma medications, allergy and anti-inflammatory medications such as corticosteroids and pseudoephedrine over a designated threshold level.
'Annabelle: Creation': New Trailer For Sequel To 'The Conjuring' Spinoff Released
Annabelle: Creation is a New Line Cinema presentation, an Atomic Monster/Safran Company production. Sandberg directs from a screenplay by Gary Dauberman , who also wrote Annabelle .
Tuesday morning, the PGA Tour announced multiple changes to its drug testing program, with one being of major significance.
The Tour's prohibited list will now include all substances and methods currently on the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited list of Substances and Methods.
Tropical storm warning issued for southeast Louisiana coastline
The next storm names on the 2017 list are Bret and Cindy, since Tropical Storm Arlene formed in the Atlantic in April. Gulf Coast from the central Texas coast to the western Florida Panhandle are being urged to keep an eye on this storm.
Instead, the Tour will issue a statement at the beginning of next season "once the adjudication process is completed" detailing the player's name, length of suspension and whether the violation came from a performance-enhancing drug or a "drug of abuse". The Tour first implemented a drug testing policy in 2008. The problem was in the fact that when the tour went out to disprove the conception that athletes dope, they didn't want to know if their athletes doped.
- SHERLOCK and DOCTOR WHO Showrunner Steven Moffat Creating New DRACULA TV Series
- Carla Fendi, philanthropist and fashion force, dies at 79
- Corrie's Eva breaks baby bombshell to love rat Aidan
- Seattle officer in fatal shooting: 'I don't have a taser'
- Macron's party wins majority in parliamentary polls
- Sekulow Hits Cable News Circuit Hard For Trump
- 76ers trade for No. 1 overall pick in Thursday's draft
- Adele visits firefighters who rescued Grenfell Tower residents
- US Reports a Major Milestone in Wind and Solar Power
- Should Investors Be Buying Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) Stock Following Today's UBS Upgrade?