Marietta Liquor and Deli, the Sun City liquor store where a winning Powerball ticket was recently sold.
The massive jackpot is the seventh in the list of the largest awarded USA lottery prizes of all time - a list that includes Mega Millions and Powerball winnings, the U.S.'s two largest games.
The numbers drawn were 32, 26, 20, 38, 58.
No one has won the jackpot since April 1, thus the reason for its large size.
Finsbury Park terror attack suspect's mum and sister speaks out
The incident happened outside the Muslim Welfare House, 100 metres (yards) around the corner from the Finsbury Park Mosque. After running over several people, the van came to a halt and witnesses dragged him from the vehicle.
The jackpot is the tenth biggest in US history and has odds of winning that are one in 292 million.
The lucky punter matched all six numbers on their Powerball ticket which was sold in southern California.
Marietta Liquor & Deli owner Matthew says he feels blessed for selling the winning Powerball ticket and does not know which of his customers won the jackpot. That prize was split among three winnners.
No one has come forward to claim the bounty yet - 8 a.m. Monday is the earliest the victor can redeem their fortune, but they have up to a year to cash in.
Revenue Estimates Analysis The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
Fish Kathleen B sold $67,758 worth of stock. $886,501 worth of Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) was sold by Skoufalos Ioannis . Integrated Investment Consultants LLC raised its position in Procter & Gamble Company (The) by 1.1% in the first quarter.
The victor could take 29-year payout or a one-time, before-tax lump sum of $279.1 million. He says they were grateful to receive news that their store sold the ticket.
This big score will come in handy for Alberee's family, after his was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis earlier this year. Both prize amounts would be before taxes are deducted. The Powerball game is played in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Menifee has about 89,000 residents.
Stock Volume Ramping Up Mid-Session: Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
Finally, Raymond James Trust N.A. raised its position in shares of Alibaba Group Holding Limited by 0.9% in the first quarter. Alibaba Group Holding Limited's P/E stands at 54.06, while the P/S is at 14.37 and earnings per share this year of -39.10%.
- Infantino Defends VAR At Confederations Cup
- Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
- Sixers Trade For First Overall Pick In 2017 NBA Draft
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
- SP Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav Backs NDA Presidential Nominee Ram Nath Kovind
- New al-Qaeda linked group claims responsibility for Mali resort attack
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Target of Unusually High Options Trading (CMG)
- Macron's party wins majority in parliamentary polls
- Bayern Munich deny interest in Ronaldo
- Flexing Muscles Mid-Session Are These Shares: Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:DCTH)