Marietta Liquor and Deli, the Sun City liquor store where a winning Powerball ticket was recently sold.
The massive jackpot is the seventh in the list of the largest awarded USA lottery prizes of all time - a list that includes Mega Millions and Powerball winnings, the U.S.'s two largest games.
The numbers drawn were 32, 26, 20, 38, 58.
No one has won the jackpot since April 1, thus the reason for its large size.
PGA Tour to start blood testing next season
Tuesday morning, the PGA Tour announced multiple changes to its drug testing program , with one being of major significance. The PGA Tour will begin blood testing players next season as it toughens its stance on doping.
The jackpot is the tenth biggest in US history and has odds of winning that are one in 292 million.
The lucky punter matched all six numbers on their Powerball ticket which was sold in southern California.
Marietta Liquor & Deli owner Matthew says he feels blessed for selling the winning Powerball ticket and does not know which of his customers won the jackpot. That prize was split among three winnners.
No one has come forward to claim the bounty yet - 8 a.m. Monday is the earliest the victor can redeem their fortune, but they have up to a year to cash in.
SP Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav Backs NDA Presidential Nominee Ram Nath Kovind
It should be noted that Bihar Governor Ram Nath Kovind has been decided as NDA's presidential candidate. Kovind as the Governor of Bihar, a communiqué issued by the Rashtrapati Bhavan said on June 20, 2017.
The victor could take 29-year payout or a one-time, before-tax lump sum of $279.1 million. He says they were grateful to receive news that their store sold the ticket.
This big score will come in handy for Alberee's family, after his was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis earlier this year. Both prize amounts would be before taxes are deducted. The Powerball game is played in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Menifee has about 89,000 residents.
New al-Qaeda linked group claims responsibility for Mali resort attack
The group, led by a notorious Tuareg commander, was formed earlier in 2017 following a merger of local groups. In recent years, the extremists have become even more brazen, attacking sites frequented by Westerners.
- Bayern Munich deny interest in Ronaldo
- London Van Attack: Brave Imam 'Stopped All Forms' of Assault on Suspect
- Cosby Accuser Andrea Constand Thanks Supporters for 'Love & Kindness'
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
- United States says it shot down Iranian-made drone in Syria
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Stock Volume Ramping Up Mid-Session: Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Position Held by Northeast Investment Management
- Cosby faces 2nd sex assault trial after jury deadlocks
- Sixers Trade For First Overall Pick In 2017 NBA Draft