"All I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo has a contract with Madrid", Perez continued.
Real are just one of a number of clubs to be linked with Mbappe, but while Perez admits he is "following" the youngster, a decision is yet to be made if an official approach will be made.
Perez said he could understood why Ronaldo had been upset after he was accused last week of tax fraud.
And Perez vigorously backed the Portugal skipper, claiming he will be cleared of tax charges against his name and dismissing suggestions Ronaldo's desire to leave could be remedied by the club picking up any potential fine.
Bayern Munich deny interest in Ronaldo
Sky sources understand Ronaldo is interested in the possibility of returning to Manchester United this summer . The Portuguese star wants out of Real Madrid after the club distanced themselves from his tax probe.
The cases are about the profits made from image rights, not salaries from their clubs.
"What is very important for me is to insist that no one is a criminal if he is not convicted", Montoro told a press conference.
Rodriguez is represented by Jorge Mendes - and the influential fixer is now trying to source a suitable transfer.
A request for comment from Mendes' agency, Gestifute, was not immediately answered.
Tories and DUP set to face legal challenge as deal nears
However, the focus on Monday was on the viability of the Good Friday Agreement. The Agreement also makes Dublin a co-guarantor of the agreement.
The Portugal global will have to appear in the Pozuelo de Alarcon court No. 1 on July 31.
Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid issued a statement last week saying it believed the player was innocent.
The accusations against Ronaldo have caused speculation in Portugal and Spain that he is now considering leaving the country to play elsewhere.
Mourinho is said to have knowingly used a business structure to hide the money he earned from his image rights.
It will now be up to a judge to decide whether to take Mourinho to court.
Stock Volume Ramping Up Mid-Session: Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
Finally, Raymond James Trust N.A. raised its position in shares of Alibaba Group Holding Limited by 0.9% in the first quarter. Alibaba Group Holding Limited's P/E stands at 54.06, while the P/S is at 14.37 and earnings per share this year of -39.10%.
- SP Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav Backs NDA Presidential Nominee Ram Nath Kovind
- UPS gunman had overtime grievance against firm - union
- 'Weapons stash found at Champs-Elysees attacker's home'
- Want to save your Instagram live video? Now you can
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
- Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
- Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Shares Bought by Stephens Inc. AR
- Revenue Estimates Analysis The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Target of Unusually High Options Trading (CMG)