Tuesday, 17 October 2017
Latest news
Main » Real Madrid CF president Perez plays down rumors of Cristiano Ronaldo's exit

Real Madrid CF president Perez plays down rumors of Cristiano Ronaldo's exit

20 June 2017

The 54-year-old Mourinho, who coached Madrid from 2010-13, now coaches Manchester United.

"All I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo has a contract with Madrid", Perez continued.

Real are just one of a number of clubs to be linked with Mbappe, but while Perez admits he is "following" the youngster, a decision is yet to be made if an official approach will be made.

Perez said he could understood why Ronaldo had been upset after he was accused last week of tax fraud.

And Perez vigorously backed the Portugal skipper, claiming he will be cleared of tax charges against his name and dismissing suggestions Ronaldo's desire to leave could be remedied by the club picking up any potential fine.

Finsbury Park terror attack suspect's mum and sister speaks out
The incident happened outside the Muslim Welfare House, 100 metres (yards) around the corner from the Finsbury Park Mosque. After running over several people, the van came to a halt and witnesses dragged him from the vehicle.

The cases are about the profits made from image rights, not salaries from their clubs.

"What is very important for me is to insist that no one is a criminal if he is not convicted", Montoro told a press conference.

Rodriguez is represented by Jorge Mendes - and the influential fixer is now trying to source a suitable transfer.

A request for comment from Mendes' agency, Gestifute, was not immediately answered.

Earlier this month Portuguese footballer and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, was accused of evading £13 million (€14.7 million) in tax between 2011 and 2014.

United States says it shot down Iranian-made drone in Syria
President Donald Trump's administration, which had previously put Iran "on notice" for its ballistic missile tests, will respond. Various planes and warships from the two countries have buzzed by each other in high-profile incidents over the last few months.

The Portugal global will have to appear in the Pozuelo de Alarcon court No. 1 on July 31.

Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid issued a statement last week saying it believed the player was innocent.

The accusations against Ronaldo have caused speculation in Portugal and Spain that he is now considering leaving the country to play elsewhere.

Mourinho is said to have knowingly used a business structure to hide the money he earned from his image rights.

It will now be up to a judge to decide whether to take Mourinho to court.

Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
Turkey has declared its full support to Qatar by offering food supplies and deploying its military troops in Qatar. Erdogan called on Saudi Arabia's king as the leader of the region to resolve the impasse.