"All I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo has a contract with Madrid", Perez continued.
Real are just one of a number of clubs to be linked with Mbappe, but while Perez admits he is "following" the youngster, a decision is yet to be made if an official approach will be made.
Perez said he could understood why Ronaldo had been upset after he was accused last week of tax fraud.
And Perez vigorously backed the Portugal skipper, claiming he will be cleared of tax charges against his name and dismissing suggestions Ronaldo's desire to leave could be remedied by the club picking up any potential fine.
Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
But the stats, so far, look promising for the Democratic party and LGBTQ folks who will benefit from their inclusive policies. There was no major-party primary for the commonwealth's other major statewide elected office, the attorney general post .
The cases are about the profits made from image rights, not salaries from their clubs.
"What is very important for me is to insist that no one is a criminal if he is not convicted", Montoro told a press conference.
Rodriguez is represented by Jorge Mendes - and the influential fixer is now trying to source a suitable transfer.
A request for comment from Mendes' agency, Gestifute, was not immediately answered.
UPS gunman had overtime grievance against firm - union
They told her to run because there had been a shooting, she told CNN, explaining she ran about a block with the workers. Wednesday's shooting prompted a massive police response in a neighbourhood near the California city's downtown area.
The Portugal global will have to appear in the Pozuelo de Alarcon court No. 1 on July 31.
Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid issued a statement last week saying it believed the player was innocent.
The accusations against Ronaldo have caused speculation in Portugal and Spain that he is now considering leaving the country to play elsewhere.
Mourinho is said to have knowingly used a business structure to hide the money he earned from his image rights.
It will now be up to a judge to decide whether to take Mourinho to court.
Sixers Trade For First Overall Pick In 2017 NBA Draft
The Cleveland Cavaliers traded Andrew Wiggins to the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2014, but that was a special circumstance. Boston is expected to decide between a pair of highly regarded forwards, Kansas' Josh Jackson and Duke's Jayson Tatum .
- 'Weapons stash found at Champs-Elysees attacker's home'
- Powerball ticket worth $447.8 million is sold in Riverside County
- Revenue Estimates Analysis The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
- Infantino Defends VAR At Confederations Cup
- Bayern Munich deny interest in Ronaldo
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Target of Unusually High Options Trading (CMG)
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Senate close to vote on dismantle health law
- Flexing Muscles Mid-Session Are These Shares: Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:DCTH)
- Finsbury Park terror attack suspect's mum and sister speaks out