"Ronaldo is in a major tournament with his country and until that is over I can not talk to him", goal.com quoted Perez as saying.
According to the Daily Mail, Italy's Tuttosport reports that Jose Mourinho's club will offer £183 million (about $234 million) for the 32-year-old Portuguese forward that would include other exchanges.
"All I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo has a contract with Madrid".
Government can't block Washington Redskins' controversial nickname
The court decided the ban on registering "scandalous, immoral, or disparaging remarks" violated the First Amendment . In 2014, the Patent Office revoked the Redskins' trademark after it was found to be offensive to Native Americans .
Newly re-elected Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is "not contemplating" Cristiano Ronaldo leaving the European champions, despite talk of the disgruntled star returning to Manchester United. He will remain as president of Real Madrid until 2021.
"But something really weird would have to happen if he were to leave this club".
A statement issued by the section for economic crimes of Madrid's provincial state prosecutor's office said its investigations indicated that Mourinho committed two counts of tax fraud in 2011 and 2012.
Supreme Court says government can't refuse disparaging trademarks
The television show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" was registered by the trademark office, but "Clearly Queer" was rejected. Members of the Portland , Oregon-based Asian-American rock band The Slants (L-R) Tyler Chen, Ken Shima, Simon Tam , Joe X.
Perez said he could understood why the four-times world player of the year had been upset after he was accused last week of tax fraud.
Real reportedly wanted £70 million for Morata but United will now look to put the 24-year-old Spaniard into a deal with Ronaldo.
Bayern Munich are adamant that they're not interested in signing Cristiano Ronaldo, describing the reports as the "hoax of the day".
Perez took over as Real Madrid's president in 2000.
The Trump team's spin about the Russian Federation probe sinks deeper into absurdity
He also claimed he is being investigated for firing FBI Director James Comey by "the man" who asked him to take that step. All three inquiries are reportedly examining whether Trump, as president, sought to impede the progress of the inquiries.
- UPS gunman had overtime grievance against firm - union
- EnerJex Resources Inc (ENRJP) Needle Moving on Volume
- Adele surprises firefighters who battled Grenfell Tower fire in London
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterates Hold Rating for JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
- Trump urges to vote for Republican Ralph Norman
- The Zacks Investment Research Downgrades NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) to Hold
- USA coroner investigating death of student freed from N Korea
- Otto Warmbier's tour group: No more Americans to N. Korea
- Activists, Journalists in Mexico Complain of Government Spying
- Want to save your Instagram live video? Now you can