"Ronaldo is in a major tournament with his country and until that is over I can not talk to him", goal.com quoted Perez as saying.
According to the Daily Mail, Italy's Tuttosport reports that Jose Mourinho's club will offer £183 million (about $234 million) for the 32-year-old Portuguese forward that would include other exchanges.
"All I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo has a contract with Madrid".
Korea blasted as recently freed Otto Warmbier dies
He was salutatorian of his 2013 class at the highly rated high school, and was on the soccer team, among other activities. The coroner's office daily report Tuesday included Warmbier in its listings with cause of death termed "pending".
Newly re-elected Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is "not contemplating" Cristiano Ronaldo leaving the European champions, despite talk of the disgruntled star returning to Manchester United. He will remain as president of Real Madrid until 2021.
"But something really weird would have to happen if he were to leave this club".
A statement issued by the section for economic crimes of Madrid's provincial state prosecutor's office said its investigations indicated that Mourinho committed two counts of tax fraud in 2011 and 2012.
Activists, Journalists in Mexico Complain of Government Spying
The spyware, known as Pegasus, is manufactured by an Israeli firm called the NSO Group and is sold exclusively to governments. Pena Nieto's office responded with a letter to the editor of the New York Times .
Perez said he could understood why the four-times world player of the year had been upset after he was accused last week of tax fraud.
Real reportedly wanted £70 million for Morata but United will now look to put the 24-year-old Spaniard into a deal with Ronaldo.
Bayern Munich are adamant that they're not interested in signing Cristiano Ronaldo, describing the reports as the "hoax of the day".
Perez took over as Real Madrid's president in 2000.
UPS gunman had overtime grievance against firm - union
They told her to run because there had been a shooting, she told CNN, explaining she ran about a block with the workers. Wednesday's shooting prompted a massive police response in a neighbourhood near the California city's downtown area.
- Tories and DUP set to face legal challenge as deal nears
- Apple seeks to void patent claims, fees in Qualcomm dispute
- Government can't block Washington Redskins' controversial nickname
- Want to save your Instagram live video? Now you can
- Otto Warmbier's tour group: No more Americans to N. Korea
- Will Trump Executive Order Boost Restaurant Jobs?
- EnerJex Resources Inc (ENRJP) Needle Moving on Volume
- The Zacks Investment Research Downgrades NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) to Hold
- NPA reiterates its priorities as Brexit talks begin
- Finsbury Park terror suspect's mum responds to mosque attack