They added it had presented a claim to a local court.
Ronaldo is now on duty for Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation which ends on July 2.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Target of Unusually High Options Trading (CMG)
The firm earned "Hold" rating on Wednesday, February 3 by Maxim Group. (NYSE: CMG ) on Wednesday, April 27 with "Neutral" rating. It is positive, as 46 investors sold USB shares while 425 reduced holdings. 66 funds opened positions while 114 raised stakes.
The Catalan trainer is reportedly keen to bring the highly rated and in-demand 23-year-old defender to the Etihad Stadium, as his search for full-backs continues.
In the past famous players like Lionel messi and Javier mascherano had to pay penalty for avoiding paying their taxes.
"It's a question that I can not answer... yet", the midfielder said when asked about a potential move to Manchester United by Globoesporte.
United States says it shot down Iranian-made drone in Syria
President Donald Trump's administration, which had previously put Iran "on notice" for its ballistic missile tests, will respond. Various planes and warships from the two countries have buzzed by each other in high-profile incidents over the last few months.
Other big names in football have been accused of tax fraud in Spain recently.
The prosecutor said last Tuesday that there was evidence that Ronaldo used a shell company in the Virgin Islands to hide the money he had made from image rights.
Last week, Cristiano Ronaldo was accused by prosecutors in Spain of defrauding Spanish authorities of $16.4 million in tax between 2011 and 2014.
He was handed a 21-month sentence, alongside his father Jorge, while Neymar will also stand trial later this year over his move to Barcelona from Santos.
Cosby faces 2nd sex assault trial after jury deadlocks
It has also been reported that the prosecution may bring up Constand's sexuality in their second attempt at convicting Cosby. The jurors' names haven't been made public and the split on the vote hasn't been disclosed, shrouding the case in mystery.
- Infantino Defends VAR At Confederations Cup
- Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
- Finsbury Park terror attack suspect's mum and sister speaks out
- London Van Attack: Brave Imam 'Stopped All Forms' of Assault on Suspect
- When exactly is the first day of summer?
- SP Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav Backs NDA Presidential Nominee Ram Nath Kovind
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Sixers Trade For First Overall Pick In 2017 NBA Draft
- Senate close to vote on dismantle health law
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries