They added it had presented a claim to a local court.
Ronaldo is now on duty for Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation which ends on July 2.
Cosby faces 2nd sex assault trial after jury deadlocks
It has also been reported that the prosecution may bring up Constand's sexuality in their second attempt at convicting Cosby. The jurors' names haven't been made public and the split on the vote hasn't been disclosed, shrouding the case in mystery.
The Catalan trainer is reportedly keen to bring the highly rated and in-demand 23-year-old defender to the Etihad Stadium, as his search for full-backs continues.
In the past famous players like Lionel messi and Javier mascherano had to pay penalty for avoiding paying their taxes.
"It's a question that I can not answer... yet", the midfielder said when asked about a potential move to Manchester United by Globoesporte.
Halma plc (LON:HLMA) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
After $1.04 actual EPS reported by Dow Chemical Co for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 0.00% EPS growth. Susquehanna Int Gru Limited Liability Partnership stated it has 0% of its portfolio in FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP).
Other big names in football have been accused of tax fraud in Spain recently.
The prosecutor said last Tuesday that there was evidence that Ronaldo used a shell company in the Virgin Islands to hide the money he had made from image rights.
Last week, Cristiano Ronaldo was accused by prosecutors in Spain of defrauding Spanish authorities of $16.4 million in tax between 2011 and 2014.
He was handed a 21-month sentence, alongside his father Jorge, while Neymar will also stand trial later this year over his move to Barcelona from Santos.
Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Shares Bought by Stephens Inc. AR
Oaktop Capital Mngmt Ii Ltd Partnership holds 6.8% of its portfolio in Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX) for 294,504 shares. Great West Life Assurance Communication Can holds 0% of its portfolio in Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ:CATY) for 42,201 shares.
- Finsbury Park terror attack suspect's mum and sister speaks out
- United States says it shot down Iranian-made drone in Syria
- New al-Qaeda linked group claims responsibility for Mali resort attack
- Stock Volume Ramping Up Mid-Session: Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Position Held by Northeast Investment Management
- Carla Fendi, philanthropist and fashion force, dies at 79
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
- Senate close to vote on dismantle health law
- London Van Attack: Brave Imam 'Stopped All Forms' of Assault on Suspect
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22