They added it had presented a claim to a local court.
Ronaldo is now on duty for Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation which ends on July 2.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Target of Unusually High Options Trading (CMG)
The firm earned "Hold" rating on Wednesday, February 3 by Maxim Group. (NYSE: CMG ) on Wednesday, April 27 with "Neutral" rating. It is positive, as 46 investors sold USB shares while 425 reduced holdings. 66 funds opened positions while 114 raised stakes.
The Catalan trainer is reportedly keen to bring the highly rated and in-demand 23-year-old defender to the Etihad Stadium, as his search for full-backs continues.
In the past famous players like Lionel messi and Javier mascherano had to pay penalty for avoiding paying their taxes.
"It's a question that I can not answer... yet", the midfielder said when asked about a potential move to Manchester United by Globoesporte.
'Weapons stash found at Champs-Elysees attacker's home'
The weapons and explosives found in the vehicle "could potentially blow this auto up", he added. The driver's vehicle (seen in the picture below) then exploded into flames.
Other big names in football have been accused of tax fraud in Spain recently.
The prosecutor said last Tuesday that there was evidence that Ronaldo used a shell company in the Virgin Islands to hide the money he had made from image rights.
Last week, Cristiano Ronaldo was accused by prosecutors in Spain of defrauding Spanish authorities of $16.4 million in tax between 2011 and 2014.
He was handed a 21-month sentence, alongside his father Jorge, while Neymar will also stand trial later this year over his move to Barcelona from Santos.
Flexing Muscles Mid-Session Are These Shares: Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:DCTH)
This is the price at which the trader or investor wants to exit his existing position so he can realize the most reward. If we take a long term observation, shares have been trading at a distance of -95.65% from the 200-day moving average.
- Powerball ticket worth $447.8 million is sold in Riverside County
- Carla Fendi, philanthropist and fashion force, dies at 79
- Senate close to vote on dismantle health law
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Position Held by Northeast Investment Management
- Gillespie, Northam Win In Virginia Primaries
- Sixers Trade For First Overall Pick In 2017 NBA Draft
- Apple seeks to void patent claims, fees in Qualcomm dispute
- Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Shares Bought by Stephens Inc. AR
- Halma plc (LON:HLMA) has analysts on the Bullish side this week