"If you think about it a year ago when we sat together, Instagram Stroies didn't exist", Everson told CNBC. In two months, Stories has gained 50 million new viewers, likely thanks to the network effect that comes with having an overall daily audience of more than 400 million people and slotting the Stories feed atop the app's main screen.
Instagram is also changing its live video feature so users can now share those live videos to their Stories.
Bayern Munich deny interest in Ronaldo
Sky sources understand Ronaldo is interested in the possibility of returning to Manchester United this summer . The Portuguese star wants out of Real Madrid after the club distanced themselves from his tax probe.
The new feature should begin rolling out to all users on iOS and Android in the coming days as a part of Instagram v10.26. That's a bummer for Snapchat, because they clearly invented something that people want to use - Instagram has just scaled it more quickly.
Stories first reported passing Snapchat in April, when it announced it had 200 million daily active users. Snap shares declined about 3 percent after the new Instagram Stories daily active user numbers were announced.
United States says it shot down Iranian-made drone in Syria
President Donald Trump's administration, which had previously put Iran "on notice" for its ballistic missile tests, will respond. Various planes and warships from the two countries have buzzed by each other in high-profile incidents over the last few months.
When asked about copying Snapchat and its platform, Carolyn Everson, Facebook's global head of sales, was dismissive to say the least. People and businesses like the Stories format, she said. These on-demand viewers can also send a message to the broadcaster using the "Send Message" button, which also appears in non-live Stories. Now, Instagram Stories will give you the option to save a replay of your live videos.
Revenue Estimates Analysis The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
Fish Kathleen B sold $67,758 worth of stock. $886,501 worth of Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) was sold by Skoufalos Ioannis . Integrated Investment Consultants LLC raised its position in Procter & Gamble Company (The) by 1.1% in the first quarter.
- Apple seeks to void patent claims, fees in Qualcomm dispute
- Cosby Accuser Andrea Constand Thanks Supporters for 'Love & Kindness'
- Infantino Defends VAR At Confederations Cup
- Finsbury Park terror suspect's mum responds to mosque attack
- 'Weapons stash found at Champs-Elysees attacker's home'
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE:VRX), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG)
- Turkey's Erdogan condemns Qatar blockade 'death sentence'
- SP Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav Backs NDA Presidential Nominee Ram Nath Kovind
- Halma plc (LON:HLMA) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- The American Electric Power Company (AEP) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.22