In a press statement, Senior Vice President and General Manager Lisa McKnight said, "By continuing to expand our product line, we are redefining what a Barbie or Ken doll looks like to this generation".
This photo provided by Mattel shows a slim body-style Ken doll.
Looks like Ken got a little lazy about taking the Barbie's Dream Car to the Malibu Gym. The new Kens have three body types - slim, broad and original.
Real President: We Would Have Loved Messi At Madrid
Why he (Zidane) wanted de Gea before? However, after a successful season domestically and in Europe, Navas is set to retain his role as Zinedine Zidane's first choice.
- Konnie Huq (@Konnie_Huq) June 20, 2017But in all seriousness, @Barbie finally has dolls that more than one type of child can relate to and that is fantastic.
News of Ken's revamping comes more than a year after Mattel rolled out new, improved, and vastly overdue diverse Barbie dolls.
Mattel announced the release of 15 new Ken dolls Tuesday, including one that rocks the typically hipster hairstyle.
Uber Founder Resigns Under Pressure As CEO, Published Report Says
Kalanick said there was much to be improved at the company and that he would be working on a team that could lead "Uber 2.0". During the past year, several senior managers left the company, including the president and chief financial officer.
While Barbie is a character within herself, she is known for her relationship with Ken-who, until now, has been created as a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, tan, muscular doll.
"He's part of the storyline and he has to fit in with the picture", he said, "or you would lose sales".
The new line of dolls are available online at Barbie.com starting today and will be rolling out at retailers nationwide. Also, the fashion looks suggest Ken hangs out in a pretty lax workplace; the clothes are office casual at best, beach bum at worst.
Australia Halts Airstrikes in Syria Over Russian Threats
The action was a "flagrant aggression" that confirmed the US' "real stance in support of terrorism", Syria's military said. USA anti-ISIS strategy in Syria relies on the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), a group largely composed of Kurdish fighters.
- Uber CEO Kalanick resigns under investor pressure
- Travelers Championship Celebrity Pro-Am tees off today
- Diageo adds to Tequila stable with Casamigos acquisition
- Britain's Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital With Infection
- Maryland, DC attorneys general suing Trump for 'violating the constitution'
- Palestinian assailant killed while attempting to stab Israeli soldiers
- OnePlus 5 launched: Features, specifications and pricing
- Why Selena Gomez Is a Perfect Fit for Coach
- Latino Man Kills Muslim Teen Nabra Hassanen in Virginia
- Police Dash-cam Video Released in Shooting of Philando Castile