Here are three examples of points of emphasis for the Cavaliers to focus on during the offseason.
James has controlled the Eastern Conference since 2011, reaching the NBA Finals in each of the last seven years. If you were friends with Bryce James, what more could you want than to go run around and play games with LeBron?
Seattle's LGBTQ community will gather to remember victims of nightclub massacre
State and local officials said the attack was a reminder of the undeniable strength of the people of Orlando and of Floridians. South Florida's prominent gay community, Wilton Manors, will also honor the Pulse shooting victims from 6 p.m.to 7 p.m.
A little less than two weeks ago, reports surfaced that LeBron James may consider signing with the Los Angeles Lakers following the 2017-2018 season and those rumors only got stronger once he got his fifth NBA Finals loss.
Cowley also claims Irving would be willing to join Jimmy Butler in Chicago but also suggests the Bulls and Cavs would have to include a third team in order to facilitate a contract. He is coming off a season where he averaged career highs with 25.2 points on 47.3 percent shooting from the field along with 5.8 assists, and 1.2 steals per game. James has one year left on his contract with a player option, allowing him to opt out and become a free agent next summer.
Real Madrid president says he hasn't spoken to Ronaldo about exit rumours
Barcelona superstars Lionel Messi and Javier Alejandro Mascherano have been also charged with tax fraud. "This is all very odd , I will have to speak with him to see what's going on", he added.
Despite coming up on the losing end of The Finals for the fifth time in eight trips, small forward LeBron James made National Basketball Association history against the Warriors, as he became the first player in league history to average a triple-double in the championship series. "He leads by example every, single day".
United Nations: Refugee displacement at seven-decade high
This equates to one person becoming displaced every 3 seconds - less than the time it takes to read this sentence. In 2016, 10.3 million were newly displaced, an equivalent of one person every three seconds .
- Date of State Opening of Parliament and Queen's Speech confirmed
- Drew Barrymore Makes Cameo in SZA's New Video
- Rahul Dravid asks selectors to determine roadmap for Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni
- Lakers rumored to have offer on table for Paul George from Pacers
- Durant to stay with Warriors but West joins Clippers
- Farrell ruled out of Maoris clash, Sexton starts
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Receives News Sentiment Score of 0.37
- Jada Pinkett Smith Cements Her MILF Status At The CMT Music Awards!
- Pakistan jump to sixth position in ICC ODI Team Rankings
- Whole Foods CEO calls Amazon buyout a "courtship"