"Of course, it was one of my favourite clubs, Manchester, everyone knows that every time when I speak about Real Madrid I should speak about Manchester United, I love it there", Ronaldo said, according to the Manchester Evening News.
Spanish prosecutors have also indicted football player Predrag Mijatovic for tax fraud while allegedly working as an unlicensed football agent.
The claims date back to 2011 and 2012, when Mourinho was in charge of Real Madrid.
UN says world population will reach 9.8 billion in 2050
In addition to slowing population growth, low fertility levels lead to an older population, the report noted. The number of persons aged 60 or above is expected to more than double by 2050 and more than triple by 2100.
A case has been opened by Spain's tax authorities and presented to a court in Madrid, which means the Portuguese tactician could also be called to court if a case is officially brought against him.
"The Spanish Government in turn, through the Tax Department, issued a certificate in which it attested that he had regularised his position and was in compliance with all his tax obligations".
The prosecutor said Ronaldo used a shell company in the Virgin Islands to cheat on his taxes.
For Democrats, 'Not Trump' is not enough
The GOP has held the seat for more than 50 years, and remarkably Handel is the first woman ever elected to Congress from Georgia . In South Carolina's special election yesterday, Republican Ralph Norman defeated Democrat Archie Parnell by just 3 points .
Those allegations were denied in a statement by Ronaldo's management company Gestifute, while Real Madrid say they have "full confidence" in a player who "will prove his total innocence in this process".
Ronaldo's trouble coincided with the same Madrid-based prosecutor's office accusing Mourinho of two counts of tax fraud.
Regional prosecutors have accused the Portugal captain of four crimes against Spain's exchequer, committed between 2011 and 2014 and which involve a tax fraud of 14,768,897 euros ($16,467,518), reports Efe.
It will be up to a judge to decide whether to take Mourinho to court.
Tropical Storm Cindy heads toward land
Additionally, the heavy rainfall could lead to risky flash flooding throughout Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Maximum sustained winds were down to 50 miles per hour and it was moving northwest at 10 miles per hour .
Last year, Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and his father, Jorge Horacio Messi, were found guilty on three counts of defrauding tax authorities of €4.1m (£3.6m) from income made from image rights.
- 'Morning Joe' Warns Democrats: 'Marching in the Streets Does Not Win Elections'
- All Whites ready for Mexico
- Warmbier | Trump calls North Korea 'brutal' after U.S. student's death
- Report of major California earthquake was false alarm
- We want results, not lessons - no fear for Hudson's New Zealand
- Manchester Utd manager Jose Mourinho accused of €3.3mn tax fraud
- Real Madrid president discusses failed Neymar move and past Lionel Messi interest
- Amazon smartphone sale starts June 19; will go on till June 21
- BC's minority Liberals prepare throne speech as opposition plans their defeat
- Postecoglou 'over the moon' with Australia criticism